Reviews for Violence is All the Rage
ShikabaneHime56 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I am really gona have a nightmare tonight! O()O this was really awesome! Claude was so cool at the end. All I could think about at the end was "Alois, you're an idiot." I was squealing and gasping throughout this story! Karma is a bitch Alois! :)
anon chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I loved it!
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I've read this story like 20 times! And I still cant get enough! Awesomely written!
Groom chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I must say, this is purely remarkable! I was reading up on macabre fiction to study for my role in a play, and I believe your characterizations of Claude and Alois were spot on and perfect for my role. Your descriptions were brief but wonderfully detailed, that I find myself hanging onto every word as opposed to skipping massive blocks of text. Thank you for sharing your gift!
tweekrs chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I... just... wow.
Yuka Hasumi chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Scary and gory. Wow haven't seen that in a while _ But nicely written _ F-fave...
Billxbesitztxmeinxherz chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
D: ohmygod

That was some intense scary a** sh*t!
Kuchuni chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This needs more love. Your story was fantastic and literally kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved the desricptions, the flow of the story, and the characters themselves. Your uasage of words was splendid and I loved the play of them which essentially made the whole tale work beautifully. It was chilling... amazing timing with Halloween. Many thanks!
Glycogenesis chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I am so touched that you dedicated this fanfic for me (well, of course, I did asked for it lol). I really loved it. Your portrayal of Alois and Claude was flawless. Your diction, imagery, and detail never ceased to amaze me. Keep up the good work because I always looked forward to reading what you are the only person whose writing ever did inspire me so. Best wishes with lots of hugs and kisses. Thank you. You don’t know how much this fanfic means to me, symbolically.
Madam RinRin chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was amazing, to say the least. It was perfect. I loved it. The personalities were so dead on, I ended up having chills through the whole read. Wonderful job.
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i seriously loved it. so chilling!

xD
9thAvenueNorth chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I... I love blood. :' 3

That's just about all I can say right now. *in shock/awe/combo*

Alois and Claude are my favourite Kuro characters, so mega-yay from me for writing a fic entirely about them. (Sorry, Sebby... dun keel me)
crist chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
wow ,it was a fantastic fict! XDI loved it ,the idea was great and the end was soo socking XD
skullster chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was so, so, so terrible and I loved all of it. I do say that I enjoy my happy endings with my twisted, messed favorite pairings, but seeing something like this that is so true to them is really refreshing. Especially for a dark season like Halloween. Thank you for the wonderful read, it made my day. C: