Reviews for Jensen Family Traits
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 7/5
'The Tornado Series'. Lmfao.
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Ahahahaha! I can just imagine Cougar's hair! LOL! They make an AWESOME couple!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
LMAO! That was AWESOME and the EYES thing the EYES thing is PERFECT and hehehe now I have a mental picture of the end of the movie..and Both Jensen and Cougar are wearing the Pink Petunia's T-Shits...LMAO!

Soulem chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Pffff... The family traits they have lol.

The end was excellent,

"He looks very nice, and if you make fun of him, remember that he can kill you with a paper clip"
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
just re-read this story. forgot how much I adore it. It's just... utterly amazing, yet simple. It's a rare "happy-fun" story that actually makes you laugh without any serious counterbalance of darkness or... I don't know, the kind of funny that needs the snarky, mean, badness to accompany it and make it stand out. This story is a rare occurrence that doesn't need more than a small portion of puckish-ness to make me giggle with joy. I got all the sparkle and grins in this story without anything to weigh me back down, and yet it wasn't sappy or cliche or fluff-ily brain-dead or diabetes-inducing with sugar. I can't really form proper, sensical sentences currently, but suffice to say you've made a happy reader out of a gal who normally rolls her eyes at happy stories with no conflicted undertones and real jabs of snark and snarl. You've turned a happy-family story into something not only respectable, but damn funny. congrats.
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
ROTFL. Oh this is priceless. He can kill you with a paperclip. Too funny!

Riley Serenade Adkins chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
you should do a losers/twilight crossover. cougar reminds me of jasper and he and bella are amazing together! :) but i'm rambling...keep up the great work!