Reviews for Ever Tried Sleeping With a Broken Heart?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
That's not karma. No one deserves that. This story is awful
lovepup33 chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue this is absolutely amazing!Please do it for all of your fans!
Emilia chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
You haven't updated in 18 months so I won't be holding my breath but this story is wonderful, hilarious, heartbreaking, terrifying and so real it hurts. I wish dearly that you would continue it.
SymphonieFantastique chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Just read this all at once, please update soon!
geoavenger chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
More?
wishyouwerehere14 chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
Oh my god! Fantastic story! I would love it if you updated this! Maybe even write a new story called "One Day" :)
blackbiirds chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
Why must you do this to my poor heart.. I'd cry golden tears of joy if you would even consider to update this!
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
awwww! there must be a happy ending somewhere lol
more please!
AmandaKohls chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
WOW! This story is incredible! You're character portrayal is really excellent, and I'm really excited to see what happens next. My only wish is that I found this story sooner! Awesome job!
wassupmano chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
ohm my gosh!

i freaking love this story!

im hella adding this to my favorites list!

keep up the great work!

Sesquipedilism chapter 19 . 3/16/2012
Bender is such a jerk in this! It's perfect! Love how the drama is unfolding :) Keep it up
melniewn chapter 19 . 3/10/2012
I really love this story - but the cliff hangers are killing me! More please? Soon pretty please, my muse went on a short hiatus and reading good fics is all I have to bring her back. :)
shinigami-seeker chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
Thanks for the update. Keep at it because your doing a good job!
MargeW76 chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
You should definitely pick this one back up. I'm anxious to see what happens next!
ESLover chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
All caught up, please continue this story!