Reviews for Uzumaki Rising: The Gunslinger Ninja
reaverulez chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
I am LOVING this story hahaha!

allthe bio 3 mvps Naruto good times and dead ninja
NeoKenshin chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Interesting how you used part of the Kiel Hyre story for this. But what had me laughing is that you have the Bio 2/3 monsters as retainers for the Uzumaki clan! That was hilarious! Naruto's reaction was priceless! Plus from what I can see, based on your class clarification, you're still pre-renewal/3rd class. Any chance of seeing some of them in this story...well cept for Naruto since they haven't released the Gunslinger evolved class yet. But good job overall.
HolyKnight5 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Not exactly shove his nose. . .but show Sasuke and Itachi a cute little game.

Evade the Sniper. . .

Hard to have your fight when you have to be wary, as from somewhere on a radius of 1-2 KM, someone its taking pot shots to you. . . .
NoMercyOfDeath chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
OMG LOLOLOLOL i LOVE your TF2 references, they are just GREAT keep em up man...keep em up
Vallavarayan chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
nice idea...

though, could you have him go after hinata, the girl who actually likes him instead of sakura, the girl/boy? who has been thrashing him for the slightest of mistakes? having ghim go after sakura makes him look like an idiot...
Maehl chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
wow.. I just love the way you write.. its so uhh better than mine,, hehe...

A gunslinging Naruto.. nice
DragonGolem chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Very nice and Naruto talking like he has ADHD is downright hilarious.
Revan the Wicked chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
have him kill them and save yugito
dragon-cloud16 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
I love the idea of a gunslinger Naruto running around the Elemental Countries with a arsenal that would make Tenten jealous. And nice use of that line from TF2's Meet the Heavy. But remember that when in doubt, solve the problem with superior fire-power and explosives.
Axon1508 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Omg its been so long since there's been a naruto/ragnarok cross, please do not give up on this story. Either way this story is awesome gunner-naruto never thought of that. Hope that you update this story soon.
NeoKenshin chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
FIRST OF ALL...Love this Naruto/RO merger.

Second...Gunslinger...never would have though about that as his profession. I woulda thought maybe taking him down the Monk/Champ/Sura line to keep with his Taijutsu or have him learn swordplay and make him a Rune Knight.

Third...it's gonna be interesting to see what he does with a Randgris carded gun. What type of slinger is he? Desperado build? Gatling Crit? Full Blast build? Or maybe a jack of all trades?

Fourth...gave him the BG gear...not bad! gonna have him use the BG guns to compliment it? Maybe have the BG Gatling as his mega trump card?

Gotta say I'm definitely adding this one to the favorites! I've played on iRO for 5 years and are on Ymir now, so I'm definitely interested in seeing this one through!