Reviews for First Impressions and Quality Time
Cotton Strings chapter 18 . 10/31
Even though it's been like 4 years, I will always hope that you update this story and continue the series!
Debbie Hicks chapter 18 . 8/18
19.
Sarek
by the time she ws Seventeen she was born something in the flaps her manners became different that Dawn Read Spier visited Abby Bones held his nose really weird Scented ols and lilac flowers was a ritual the girl was wa dressed to look Vulcan her hair was long but flowing phew what is eating in her robes and Ritual crown jeels herself felt a snap heard noises voices Pike had a nephew Abby was finished her last meal as custom she meditated she was in White was from the 1979 mini-series her hair was loose long but more expanded she was in fact a Vulcan priestess refined but regal Slanted Kirk eyebrows her s hand jewels and her Bangs were Greek styled but wirled sides exposing her real ears the girl had become a woman uh oh I hear feet If the dawn of as al our tomorrows as in te beginning is today to you mymate it shall will constrate who am I shall make my choice This One her cold steel grey Eyes was Dark her own voice was Deathly devoid of as all Emotions her groom was Apart from me never apart never parted never as shall be who we are herself was with seed long flowing Brown-Black hair wearing the religious her somber steps became more Vulcan was clad in robes a Second on her new name was T'Lar her voice echoed in a soft but sorrowful tone of her voice Sarek stood with his aide horrified what had become a Vulcan woman her toneless but sorrowful voice with acolytes wre a walking with her a ritual had begun to purify themselves then her speech went a lot weirder Protected by Pluto te planet of Underworld guardian of sace/time princess of Charon castle blessed be by my blood of Gaea's forest green blood burns thee for thy mate the almighty god of time is Chronos her forehead erupted a symbol flying they noticed how young she looked was bonded at Seven now a adult it was Vulcan law she had very spiritual mystical planet core powers erupted a cloud summoned a city glittering with her own eyes were Closed in holiest meditation controlled her alien powers shattering something from the vines was purest royal metal was real but true could enter Soran's mind was dreamwalking in robes with crown-headress jewels and necklace her skin smelt rich and fertile holiest oils Sarek we have a problem she went Vulcan aged to Seventeen years old a woman in her right decree herself I'T'Lar swear ye in the name of the Ancient Greek gods and goddess of my bonding to Sven my mate and my consort bow to me bliss us with fruitful children hear me Hera queen of marriage and mother hood officiate from the heavens above bless my best friends with mate and ripe hidren so be thy be done Zeus king of the gods heed ye thy signal to you as your acolyte Sir! what is that she has powers over could speak to the dead as Acolyte of the temple of Reah in dark brown robes before her bonding they enter a sacred trance focused their powers oh my god she is is young trained to be a priestess gathered a lot of women to be acolytes Momma mia she's Reah's maiden yes oh no a goddess of Death ulp he swallowed was really nervous on the place codenamed the Swamps of Sadness was her temple with a mightiest large temple was Horak Castle who was her holy place good god Jim it is haunted it's perfect don't ask about her gift yes men whew it's haunted men oh no not that place for her godly bonding Soran was afraid of Crows she studied her newest best friend's black crows flashed ten Augh tey bring death he was so terrified since arrival.
MisfitCarter chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Chapter ten is deinitely my favorite chapter. I love the ending paragraph. I swear, I had the biggest, dumbest, goffiest smile on my face when I read it
Obsessive66 chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
Very enjoyable, thank you.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Update immediately, please!
GaoAnTian chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I'm wondering if I missed something. Both First Impressions and Complications mention interviews Jim did, but I don't remember reading that part. Is it a seperate story? Can you point me to where it is? Thanks. I'm really enjoying working my way through your stories and think this is one of the best OC stories I've come across in any fandom.
Elavie chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
A little late I know but if you ever did decide to do a mirror verse story I would love to read it. The end of that chapter kinda peaked my interest. Love your stories.
Kassandra J chapter 18 . 3/1/2012
I love this series! Marissa and Jim just seem to work and she has had a wonderful influence on him.

And I would kill to see a story based on Mirror Verse Jim and Marissa. Would so love to read that one!
Allimba chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
Amazing! I love this series. Thank you!
peaches2010 chapter 18 . 1/18/2012
loved this chapter!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
I've never been enthralled with Mirror-verse, so I'm biased against it. This is so sweet!
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
Now you know you can't tease your readers and ask if they'd like to know something. Of course we'd like to know. What are you waiting for? Dazzle us with your power of storytelling.
Moichino chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
Great chpt - and now you've done it 'cause I want all of the stories between 'now' and Marissa's 3rd pregnancy :)

Yikes, Winona is such a bag to Marissa. And Marissa and Jim actually get over what Marissa's dad tried to get away with in your current story. These 2 are emotional superheros...

Mirror universe - am I ever going to say 'no' to anything you write :) It'll be an interesting one, given that Mirror Jim just about raped Marissa in 'this' universe.

All good stuff Rogue Angel.