Reviews for First Impressions and Quality Time
Obsessive66 chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
Very enjoyable, thank you.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Update immediately, please!
GaoAnTian chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I'm wondering if I missed something. Both First Impressions and Complications mention interviews Jim did, but I don't remember reading that part. Is it a seperate story? Can you point me to where it is? Thanks. I'm really enjoying working my way through your stories and think this is one of the best OC stories I've come across in any fandom.
Elavie chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
A little late I know but if you ever did decide to do a mirror verse story I would love to read it. The end of that chapter kinda peaked my interest. Love your stories.
Kassandra J chapter 18 . 3/1/2012
I love this series! Marissa and Jim just seem to work and she has had a wonderful influence on him.

And I would kill to see a story based on Mirror Verse Jim and Marissa. Would so love to read that one!
Allimba chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
Amazing! I love this series. Thank you!
peaches2010 chapter 18 . 1/18/2012
loved this chapter!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
I've never been enthralled with Mirror-verse, so I'm biased against it. This is so sweet!
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
Now you know you can't tease your readers and ask if they'd like to know something. Of course we'd like to know. What are you waiting for? Dazzle us with your power of storytelling.
Moichino chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
Great chpt - and now you've done it 'cause I want all of the stories between 'now' and Marissa's 3rd pregnancy :)

Yikes, Winona is such a bag to Marissa. And Marissa and Jim actually get over what Marissa's dad tried to get away with in your current story. These 2 are emotional superheros...

Mirror universe - am I ever going to say 'no' to anything you write :) It'll be an interesting one, given that Mirror Jim just about raped Marissa in 'this' universe.

All good stuff Rogue Angel.
Beloved Daughter chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
Heh. Awkward. Heh. Beautifully written though. I especially liked "Where's Pasha's seat?" That was hysterical. Poor Chekov. So abused, in a loving way.
magnoliatf chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
WOW! I had completely forgotten about this set of stories, although I loved them back when I first discovered you and the world you weave for Jim-a happy, loving, fulfilled world.

And to have Winona appear and be just as bitchy, self-centered and martyr-like as she is makes this chapter superb. AS USUAL WITH YOUR WRITING!

But I agree with another reviewer-let's here about Jo meeting Jake and Melinda and Abby. It implies that Jo is living with her dad now, and that would be perfect. McCoy needs somebody to love!
Bluewolfnight84 chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
Love the story. I like how you brought Winona in and kept the tension. It was perfect. I am ready for the continuation of Completion as well.

Also I would love a Mirrorverse story. That chapter you wrote got me interested in it and I tried to find some on here, but nothing has peaked my interest like your one chapter did. It'd be very interesting to see what Mirrorverse Marissa is like and how she deals with Jim.