Reviews for The Frailty of Genius
Doni chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I like how you did that. Well played.
CountryGrl chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Work of art, this one! Loved it. 'Twas great how the second chapter utterly subverted the first one, very effective. And I loved the end. :)

Fabulous!
GinTsuki chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Cuuuute!
Bluebellbird chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
A wonderful saga of friendship and very exciting I was sitting on the edge off my seat. Great ending and loved the line: "...you're my friend and I should be able to adapt."

So Sherlock and yet so nice. Really loved this, thanks!
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Great story! It was very well written. I am glad that Moriarty is dead, he may be amusing sometimes but was definitely not a nice man. (Lol)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This story so far is really good! Can't wait to read the rest! ;)
Grimshaw Redford chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Aaaaaaaaaw
weezerz2490 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
lol that was a great story
mrspencil chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I enjoyed ch 2 and 3 too, an interesting twist re Moriarty and the conversation at the end was spot on :) Thank you

Mrs P :)
candy-cake chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
oh this last chapter summed up the story very nicely. I loved the way you made their interactins it was very them I'm glad it all worked out fine!
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
aww that was really good :) i loved the ending lol
OperaGoose chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Ahhh, brilliant. Characters were all very believable, and anything with Moriarty being a manipulative bee-tard is brilliant in my mind.

Well done!

- O.G.
mrspencil chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
An intriguing start. Of course he is lost without his blogger. You have John "absent" while still physically in the room; an interesting idea, well described:)

Mrs P (will read more later:) )