Reviews for Family
paula chapter 30 . 9/27
iabsolutelyadorethistory thanksforwritingit
paulaitsbrillian chapter 22 . 9/16
balrogtweety01 chapter 34 . 6/23
I love this story. This last chapter made everything come together. I loved how Michael talked to Sean. It was great. Thanks for this fabulous story.
Bekah chapter 5 . 3/22
Great job at building intensity! Nicely done
Bekah chapter 4 . 3/22
Gibbs will never change LOL but he's taking care Tony now 3 Great chapter
Bekah chapter 3 . 3/22
Super Gibbs to the rescue! Great job!
Bekah chapter 2 . 3/22
YES! PapaBear to the rescue! I love this! Can't wait to read more Sorry if it takes me a bit... I keep getting interrupted LOL
Bekah chapter 1 . 3/22
Poor Tony! He's missing out on his son! Can I hunt down Morgan? Grrr
missblueeyes63 chapter 34 . 1/27
Thanks for the wild ride. It was full of action, angst and love. Heartwarming end.
cindythechef chapter 34 . 4/19/2015
This was an incredible story. Amazing 3
TonysSilverFox chapter 34 . 1/15/2015
I just came across this and wanted you to know I really loved it! All the kids were so great and I love that you had the family all living together. Well done! ;-)
loverofbooklol01 chapter 34 . 4/23/2014
Oh my gosh,
You did a great job. Loved the emotions with Tony, loved showed each characters emotions and their personality. All in all great job, adding the book to my favorite list. Can't wait to read more of your work
murraysmum chapter 34 . 11/9/2013
love it and new installments or sequels? Abby baby? jh
rhinosgirl chapter 34 . 11/4/2013
This is one of my favourite stories. I loved the camaraderie and unselfishness of the group. They each fill their 'family' role spectacularly. Awesome writing!
stareagle chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
I think this is an interesting premise for a story... obviously the powers that be did not value the good thing going they had in the MCRT... I could see them burnt out after a long undercover assignment. That the team was dispersed could have been for their protection as well given the high profile of the criminals they were to bring down. In any case, I am interested in your story, appreciate your efforts as well as your beta's. I am sorry you have received criticism that was not constructive. Your author's note was appropriate given the circumstances - I noticed that her review was not on the site any more which is probably just as well.
Readers - this is for fun... writers take the effort to share a part of themselves when they post. Be gentle with their creations, review honestly with respect for the effort to communicate. Comments that clarify a point, help with grammar or sentence construction are fine,, but do so without bashing anyone.