Reviews for Family
cindythechef chapter 34 . 4/19
This was an incredible story. Amazing 3
TonysSilverFox chapter 34 . 1/15
I just came across this and wanted you to know I really loved it! All the kids were so great and I love that you had the family all living together. Well done! ;-)
loverofbooklol01 chapter 34 . 4/23/2014
Oh my gosh,
You did a great job. Loved the emotions with Tony, loved showed each characters emotions and their personality. All in all great job, adding the book to my favorite list. Can't wait to read more of your work
murraysmum chapter 34 . 11/9/2013
love it and new installments or sequels? Abby baby? jh
rhinosgirl chapter 34 . 11/4/2013
This is one of my favourite stories. I loved the camaraderie and unselfishness of the group. They each fill their 'family' role spectacularly. Awesome writing!
stareagle chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
I think this is an interesting premise for a story... obviously the powers that be did not value the good thing going they had in the MCRT... I could see them burnt out after a long undercover assignment. That the team was dispersed could have been for their protection as well given the high profile of the criminals they were to bring down. In any case, I am interested in your story, appreciate your efforts as well as your beta's. I am sorry you have received criticism that was not constructive. Your author's note was appropriate given the circumstances - I noticed that her review was not on the site any more which is probably just as well.
Readers - this is for fun... writers take the effort to share a part of themselves when they post. Be gentle with their creations, review honestly with respect for the effort to communicate. Comments that clarify a point, help with grammar or sentence construction are fine,, but do so without bashing anyone.
PgTnr1 chapter 34 . 8/30/2013
Loved it! Major tear jerker but it was great.
jamie61 chapter 34 . 7/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Their were some grammatical issues (but as an English major I notice more than I should :-) ). But I am so glad that you persevered and took it to the finish. I am so tired of people running down author's stories. If you don't like it, just don't read it. There is no need to be rude and demeaning. I am so looking forward to more updates on your other story "Regrets". I absolutely love that story. Take care and keep on writing. You are very good.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/18/2013
Cute story... good one the sons names being the actors first names
Kagome Avalon chapter 34 . 7/7/2013
At the page break in the last chapter you said the Michael's bear was named Bob. At the beginning of this chapter you called him Bert. I also got the names.

Mark plays Leroy Jethro
Michael plays Tony
Sean plays Tim

Their actor names are the names of their sons. That was funny, cute, and I think smart and clever.

I really enjoyed reading this story a lot. Is there a possible sequel? Mark in college? Michael and Sean in school? Graduating? Future plans?
Kagome Avalon chapter 31 . 7/7/2013
About mid way of this chapter you put

"I'm cold. California's colder than DC and my clothes are..."
"Too thin," Gibbs growled.

If California was colder then why wasn't he wearing thicker clothes? Did you mean to put that DC was colder than California?
Kagome Avalon chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Was Jimmy even told about any of this? I mean his was and hopefully is still Tony's friend.
newgal chapter 34 . 7/4/2013
love tony's song! Great job on this fic
JackiLeigh chapter 34 . 7/1/2013
Very sweet, enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for sharing.
shadoekat chapter 34 . 6/18/2013
Perfect! Thanks for a wonderful story