Reviews for Finding your way
Eletrickkid chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
this story is awesome you should update soon please
lost in the sea chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
good chapter update soon :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Did Paige snap out of her fear because of the gunshot from Dean's fear?

Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
*sigh* Dean would have had the demon taken care of with the colt with Paige and Chris had interrupted him.

Did Dean get the colt back?

I think Piper and Phoebe are in the underworld if neither whitelighter can sense them.

Crystalzap chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
I hate it when pl just write a lil then stop...

its so depressing T_T
Samantha Rice chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Wow... Please update.

Blessed Be,

Samantha
Aeirlys chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Ah i love those charmed/spn crossover

Hehe if dean has already faced angels it might turn even funnier ( and I'd like to see how you are going to write whitelighters and angels. Do they know each other, are whitelighter just a subcategory of angels of spn?)

I hope you'll update soon!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Awesome update, sorry it took so long to review, had lots of school work and no time to read/review stories -

I cannot wait to see what happens with the screaming person -

~Tala-Paige~
liliaeth chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Well at least she didn't make the even worse mistake of telling him she was a witch, cause well, Dean really really hates witches. (think of the poor rabbit)

And it might take a while, before he believed in the difference between witches like the Charmed Ones, and the demon empowered witches that he's used to.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Dean's reaction to the angel comment was so typically Dean, I love that!

Dean's going after Barbas...wow!

Does this happen after Dean goes into the past since that was around the time Sam went 'missing' with Ruby in Season 4.

Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I'm interested to see what the future holds for this story.

Can't wait to see where Dean is (mind set wise...like which season) and how he reacts to a couple of witches being his 'guardian angels'.

So is it specific where in season 6 for Charmed this takes place in?

Update soon!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Well I cannot wait to see how this story turns out, it sounds like a very interesting one ;]

When does this take place in Charmed and Supernatural? I mostly just wanted to figure out if it is before or after the Phoebe, Paige, and Piper all know that Chris is Piper and Leo's son '.'?

Please update it soon -