Reviews for In The End
jlove chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
please post more chapters today it's 2014
hex0415 chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
i hope that you finish this story even if the show have gone to the densi route... :) this is such a nice story...
hurts2breathe chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Hi, I know you haven't written for this story for a few years and you probably lost all interest in it, but I really love this story and hope one day you finish it. You're such a fantastic writer and I would really love to see where you go with this story. There are so few CaKe fans left out there, but this story is definitely the best and you capture them perfectly! Please consider resurrecting it!
Love chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Please please please please please please post more chapters please update it been a couple of years its almost 2014
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
wonderful story!
That Aussie Gurl chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Really love this story! I love the Callen/Kensi element! Please update soon! And please more Kensi and Callen! I love them so much! So intrigued where the story is going ! And curious to what Kensi's illness was about as well! :) xo
Aleja21 chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
This is a fantastic story. Pls cont.
Kate chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
I just wanted to leave you a note to say that I'm new to the NCIS:LA fandom, but this is probably the best fic that I've come across. I'm intrigued by K/C as a couple, not just because of the friendship they have but because of the potential for a great story given their troubled pasts, and your writing just captures (canon) them and what I see in them perfectly.

I hope that you manage to find the time to finish this :) I'd love to see where you take it!

Thanks for the hours of reading and procrastination I got out of this story the other day!
coreymason chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Hi Tiana,

This is such a great story and I hope you are able to finish it. I keep checking back to see if more has been added because it is so good
rebelmagnus chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
Great Story! More?
alix33 chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
"First, it was shooting me, and now throwing something at me? I get more abuse out of my partner than I do from the suspects." Deeks muttered, making her pause and turn back around to face him with a raised eyebrow. "That's because they don't have to put up with you day in, day out." Kensi retorted. "Ouch, that's hurts." He exclaimed, placing a hand over his chest in faux pain. "Not yet, it doesn't." She threatened good-naturedly before smirking at his unimpressed look. "Weren't you going to see Nate?" He asked her pointedly after clearing his throat and putting on a more serious face. "Maybe he could shrink you while you're there. Get that attitude problem sorted out." "If anyone needs a shrink, Deeks, it's you." Kensi remarked, rolling her eyes and began walking towards the staircase even as she carried on. "Then again, God only knows where they would start with you." "My differences are what make me lovable!" He called out after her, the amusement clear in his voice which made her smile reluctantly to herself." - That Kensi/Deeks interaction was funny.
alix33 chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
"If he had to, he's sit there for the rest of time until he admitted what they needed to head." - "he'd sit there".

"bringing rise frustration in both of the men." - "bringing a rise in frustration".
alix33 chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
"as she glance at the phone in Callen's hand," - "as she glanced".
alix33 chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
"skimming through her past cases and undercover works to see if she could find anyone who stuck out as having a vendetta against her," - Did you perhaps mean to write: "past cases and undercover assignments"?

"There was no way I would have gone to that park today, ever, except because Deeks took my car." - There was no way I would have gone to that park today, ever, because Deeks took my car."

"Deeks was sure that he wasn't the only who hadn't hear her approach," - "hadn't heard her approach".

I am hugely impressed by Kensi's prodigious car-related skills: I can do nothing but drive once I am driving. If my radio is not tuned properly, it stays un-tuned until I have arrived wherever I am driving.
alix33 chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
"I just hope that I can keep you all intersted and entertained for as long as I keep on writing this." - "keep you all interested".

"If I lose my arm-" Sam grumbled, slowly reaching down and making sure to brace himself on his knees before he fell. "-I'll buy you a new one." Callen finished off with a laugh, only to turn serious when a small crease formed on the other man's forehead. "What?" "I think I found something." He muttered, digging further down until the edge of the hole came to past halfway of his upper arm and he could feel something solid beneath his hand. "Oh, I've definitely found something." "What is it?" Deeks asked over the phone as Sam grasped onto the item and pulled it up gently. "Looks like you were right, Kensi." Callen commented wryly. "It was a rifle." - I laughed at the idea of Callen buying Sam a new arm.