Reviews for Dogs in Heat
Twisted Sonnet chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I agree as well... *Evil thoughts in my evil head*
nyannine chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I agree, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
-dies again-
YaoiFangirl325 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Could you make more threesome?
It's really rare to find threesomes! Dx
Chocolate-THUNDA chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
After watching human centipede it was hard to get myself to start reading fanfics with Japan in them,(incase you didnt know, he and his "dark circus" were the inspiration for the movie) but now i think i have recovered... maybe...
CommanderLibra chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I knew it! :3
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
When that happens, come get me so I can get pictures mkay? That was sexy hawt. (*o*)
MusicLuv101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I... wow. I loved this. I've been actually looking for a good threesome for a while, and this by far is my favourite. Few grammar errors, but that's about it. Over all a great fic. Loved it!
hakku23 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh Lord, that was a some nice reading xD

Although, it kind of bugs me how Japan was basicaly OK with everything at the end, I mean, he basicaly just got friggin' raped, but at the end he is all "Nah it's cool"

AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Dude, I been looking FOREVER for a Greece/Japan/Turkey threesome fic! Thank you so much! XD
littleblueclovers chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I love this story :3

although, character-wise, you could have switched turkey and Greece around :P

still, eeeeee~ 3 *nosebleed*
xasiannoodlesx chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I would have liked this story a lot if it was consensual, mostly because Greece doesn't seem very... Greece-like. I would expect this more out of Turkey than Greece.

That and I don't like rape. And I don't get why Japan would enjoy getting raped.

Good lemon, but characters and reactions were odd in my opinion.
Cheshire Stripe chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
*grabbing tissues for nosebleed*Damn that was hot! Poor Japan he's gonna FEEL that in the morning xD
kitkat564 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
*Nosebleed* Amazinggggggg! Lol, I love how muck of a uke Kiku is XD

It was a little short, but it was still really good~
Junuen Lisunia chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
very good lemon. nicely done.