Reviews for With the Sun Creeping Across the Floor
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 2/20
So wonderful and written beautifully.
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Wow. Touching :)
Doni chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Very sweet and nicely done.
bakedham chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
"Meaningless fluff"? I beg your pardon. ;)

I loved the lazy feeling that was projected through your thorough exploration of Jim's feelings for Spock. It was like appreciating the little things in life again! Great job on making such an enjoyable story!
Kiraraven79 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
*sigh* love it, it's not meaningless fluff, It is lovely. It is a little moment that shows how much they love each other, love is not only about passionate sex or romantic declarations, it is about trust and intimacy and your little story maybe doesn't tell how much they love each other but the reader is able to feel how deep is their love!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
super sweet!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
A peaceful and relaxing reflection moment. Cute and romantic.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh this was so adorable I could barely stand it! Great picture!
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was very well done! I could feel the peaceful atmosphere and warmth of the sun. Great job!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
aww just awsome! i loved it gret job
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awww! This was perfect, just what I needed to read today. The boys make such a cute couple, you just can't help but feel all warm and cuddly while reading about them. I really liked your descriptions of Spock's breathing, and how Jim accidentally squeezed him too tight after thinking about what he'd do to anyone who tried to pull them apart. No fluff is meaningless, every bit is appreciated! Thank you!
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was really lovely writing. All the imagery was very clear-the somewhat musty apartment, the early morning sun slowly making it's way across the room... It was all clear and crisp in my mind. I could also imagine all the colors, which was interesting, because you didn't really describe them that much. Still, the writing was really excellent were. My breathing started getting slower and slower just reading it. The dialogue, particularly Spock's, was perfect. The description of Spock's hands as "too lazy" to choose either a fist or a flat palm and as "long, alien" was so wonderful. You really wrote this well. Really great work. I loved it.
sootgremlin11 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Aww! That was lovely.

Very warm and believable.

I loved it :).
moviesaremagic chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
so peaceful and lovely. it has the beauty of poetry with none of the floweryness. this fic is like a little mini vacation- and as always, exquisite writing. keep up the good work!
ED of Oblivion chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oh, this is just the loveliest thing. It so soft and soothing and so easy to picture. I only wish I had more words! :D

Thank you for this.