Reviews for The Wolf and the Crow
Code-Emperor07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Is Sammy a girl? I am sorry for by ignorance, just asking.
chloe.mcphail.94 chapter 58 . 12/23/2012
Oh there back together that is great
Guest chapter 58 . 12/3/2012
Needs more Sam x Angel :)
Maximus Blake chapter 58 . 11/28/2012
yaaa the series continues you should make a pic of sam so we can see a bit of what she would look like great story
robin55 chapter 58 . 11/26/2012
wolfhanyo you should make the next one with sammy still trying to see who she loves and bring in the gender bents to ask sammy and the gang for help :]
Giratina Zero chapter 58 . 11/23/2012
Mark: I was only mentioned...the hell!
Better than nothing.
Yurigames130 chapter 58 . 11/22/2012
cool i think i'll like this story just like the first one. :)
Yurigames130 chapter 57 . 11/18/2012
yes please i want to know what happens next i want to know if sammy well ever make it back to everyone like she promised please i want know what happens next this can't be how the story ends this can't be the end please i want to know.
Romulus De Troys chapter 57 . 11/18/2012
Right, to be honest this is day two with out sleep thanks to the whole cliff-hanger thing, and I think my comrades are catching on 0_0'. I simply couldn't stop reading, though my duties require me to take a break every now and again. To answer Lucky kun's question, yes liebe von Gott I want to know what happens next! You have me (and a few of my comrades) hooked, and to be honest, I don't realy care to listen to their complaining whilst on patrol. Please do hurry, Wolf Hanyo sama!
Maximus Blake chapter 56 . 11/11/2012
great chapter cant wait for next
Yurigames130 chapter 56 . 11/11/2012
no please let sammy live please sammy is a cool person please let her live in the next chapter please.
Maximus Blake chapter 55 . 9/26/2012
such a short chapter but good cant wait for next
theartist213 chapter 55 . 9/16/2012
Nice chapter, I felt as though I was in the action, hope Sammy stays alive lol.
Angel981 chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
noooo! cliff hanger. D'X
Angel981 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
ohmygosh... eva just kissed her... and i thought chachamaru would be the first of those two to kiss her...