Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was great, I loved it. :) Poor Esme, all that was dreadful for her, but I loved the ending. Cx Awesome work! :D
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
What, I've never reviewed this? Huh. I don't know why I haven't, because this is amazing.

I love how you captured Esme in this. Her thoughts and fear are written so perfectly for the situation. And the ending. THE ENDING. It was wonderful. And adorable. And amazing. God, now I'm gushing. But really, I did love this fic, even if I dislike Owl City xD

So yeah. I really liked this. And I'm sorry that I didn't review it the first time I read it, which was actually a long time ago... Yeah. Amazing job with this. :)
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I liked this story & the way Jacob took responsibility for Renesmee's safety. You showed a couple of times that Jacob was as scared as Esme, & that sounded right, too.

I took it that the rest of the Cullens were okay, too, since Carlisle was hugging Esme, but if you were to decide to write more, I would like to see them all together again.
Ivytruce2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I love the song, and no surprise, I loved the one-shot as well. :) Sweet story.
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aww! That was sad! Until the end. I love happy endings. :) Wonderful job! Keep writing!
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Amazing! Great job, I loved it! :D
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ahhh omg i loved this

it was amazing

so so soo sweet

its rare to find really good carliale n esme fics

plz plz plz write more of these

i really lovd this

best one shot song fic eveer!
DaysLikeThis96 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was AMAZING! I love that song and I think you did a great job at matching it with Carlisle.

P.S. I love your pen name. Go Rocky Horror!
Funkyfish1996 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Whoa... Very powerful, and overwhelming, but Perfect anyway :) nicely done. X x x More? Please? Thanks.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Interesting take on how they might have handled the Volturi threat. Compelling and well written.
cindershock chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
That's so sweet. I really like it.