Reviews for LEGENDS: This is How Lives Begin
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was beautiful! I loved their wedding scene, it was just so perfect for Chloe and Oliver Sad that Lois and Clark weren't there to see it, but i can understand why Chloe would be feeling hurt by her cousins words :(

Can't wait for more in this series! :D

Cee xx
Marcela777 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Aaaah! I'm crying! I've been reading your LEGENDS stories and I must say, I'm floored. You've captured so wonderfully the essence of the characters, and mostly the tragedy of Chloe's sacrifice and what it meant for her and those who love her. I love the way you've written everyone, and in this particular story, I'm very moved by everyone, but found myself feeling mostly for Lois, and her difficulty in letting go, understanding her sadness and outrage at the unbearable unfairness of it all.

I hope this isn't the end of the series. I love all the stories. And I'd love to see what you have in mind for everyone. Is it weird that now I feel like not just Chloe and Oliver, but Lois, deserve closure, and resignation? Because I think that's the thing: Lois hasn't resigned herself to the fact that she can't get those five years without her beloved cousin back, and I can imagine everyone else's resignation, probably mostly Clark's, enrage her. See, I'm as saddened by what Chloe goes through as Lois.

I really love how you've handled this. I've mostly stopped watching Smallville. I miss Chloe too much, and at the same time, feel sad that the amazing character growth Oliver has shown, the nice way in which he's being written now, is the result (or maybe at the expense?) of Chloe's absence. I dread the way they'll end up wrapping her story (as in: apart from Oliver. I hope not! Allison Mack's statement that she'd be back in the series to tie loose ends and the fact that she apparently hasn't committed to appear in the finale, make me extremely nervous about Chloe's end). So I'll stick with wonderful stories like yours.