Reviews for Self Insert Evangelion
sonic chapter 11 . 10/11
I liked the chapter!1
Mr Tork chapter 11 . 5/4
Took me three days to get through all eleven chapters, and all I can say after all that is HOT DAM THIS IS A FANTASTIC SELF INSERT FIC! Please continue it.
Aether0119 chapter 3 . 1/6
"And here...we...go!"
fieryfoxpaws chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
Frankly speaking is this one still going? It's been a long time since I've heard of this.
Searge chapter 11 . 3/26/2016
The twists, the writing, the characterization... man, this is my one of my favorite Evangelion fanfic on here. Would really love to see more of it and hope it isn't discontinued, especially now that Hikari now has a good hinting of truth! Please continue this story good isr
aikaakemidesu chapter 11 . 3/12/2016
love the tone of the fanfic, similarly to other more serious SI like new perspective evangelion as well as a good amount of twists and turns to differentiate itself and keep the reader on edge
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Not bad
Ahardie chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I simply adore that cinematic opening, nice touch
IA Seldon chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Intriguing.

Continue.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
Oh, dear. It seems we are to understand a choice has been made. Either Not!Hikari is visiting a little close support to Ken's mission... Or MahouShoujo!Hikari is making her (secret) debut, along with her mascot.
Gendo will now have to field a formidable conventional force, if NERV survives this battle. So the endgame is changing.
More, please. Thank you.
Sheville Warhand aka The Lower chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
Amazing but could you plz update!
Thomas Drovin chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
Hey there! Welcome back at long LONG last for 2015 seeing how it was the December holiday season since you last updated. No doubt you have been VERY busy with life and stuff in general outside this story but that's okay as it seems my patience has paid off!

Now for my review...it appears that Ken and our friends got caught in an UNEXPECTED Angel attack even Ken didn't know was coming. Could it be Ken said or DID something to his fellow Ava Pilots, Misato, Kanji or Rei that the Angel's know of which annoyed them and decided to do something about it? It called Ken a 'traitor' could it be he's an angel himself and not aware of it...YET? It MUST have something to do with those angel masks he's been getting after each angel is defeated. Whatever he did the Angel was doing its dammed best making smaller versions of itself to attack the place.

Mind you it's amazing how Ken got Asuka and Hikari to safety when he did, however I REALLY hope what he said to Hikari won't complicate matter further. There's a good chance that she might not know what Ken was talking about, if she wants details I REALLY hope Ken can make up a good lie to distill her suspiscions. Oh I'm SO looking forward to your next chapter whenever you can manage it, see you then! Worry not I'm VERY good at waiting so no need to rush.
Ignis76 chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
He's finally getting it! :D

I hope Hikari just thinks he's delirious.

Looks like Asuka cares more for them than she lets on.
Dairegh chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
Well. Damn. Totally expected end, but hoped against all the same.
Ignis76 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Yikes, even though he's bringing it on himself, I just can't help but feel bad for Ken. I mean, he's trying but I'm afraid if he keeps taking emotional blows like this, he'll enter a violent suicidal state.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »