Reviews for Self Insert Evangelion
Aether0119 chapter 3 . 1/6
"And here...we...go!"
fieryfoxpaws chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
Frankly speaking is this one still going? It's been a long time since I've heard of this.
Searge chapter 11 . 3/26/2016
The twists, the writing, the characterization... man, this is my one of my favorite Evangelion fanfic on here. Would really love to see more of it and hope it isn't discontinued, especially now that Hikari now has a good hinting of truth! Please continue this story good isr
aikaakemidesu chapter 11 . 3/12/2016
love the tone of the fanfic, similarly to other more serious SI like new perspective evangelion as well as a good amount of twists and turns to differentiate itself and keep the reader on edge
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Not bad
Ahardie chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I simply adore that cinematic opening, nice touch
IA Seldon chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Intriguing.

Continue.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
Oh, dear. It seems we are to understand a choice has been made. Either Not!Hikari is visiting a little close support to Ken's mission... Or MahouShoujo!Hikari is making her (secret) debut, along with her mascot.
Gendo will now have to field a formidable conventional force, if NERV survives this battle. So the endgame is changing.
More, please. Thank you.
Pain Nagato Uzumaki chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
Amazing but could you plz update!
Thomas Drovin chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
Hey there! Welcome back at long LONG last for 2015 seeing how it was the December holiday season since you last updated. No doubt you have been VERY busy with life and stuff in general outside this story but that's okay as it seems my patience has paid off!

Now for my review...it appears that Ken and our friends got caught in an UNEXPECTED Angel attack even Ken didn't know was coming. Could it be Ken said or DID something to his fellow Ava Pilots, Misato, Kanji or Rei that the Angel's know of which annoyed them and decided to do something about it? It called Ken a 'traitor' could it be he's an angel himself and not aware of it...YET? It MUST have something to do with those angel masks he's been getting after each angel is defeated. Whatever he did the Angel was doing its dammed best making smaller versions of itself to attack the place.

Mind you it's amazing how Ken got Asuka and Hikari to safety when he did, however I REALLY hope what he said to Hikari won't complicate matter further. There's a good chance that she might not know what Ken was talking about, if she wants details I REALLY hope Ken can make up a good lie to distill her suspiscions. Oh I'm SO looking forward to your next chapter whenever you can manage it, see you then! Worry not I'm VERY good at waiting so no need to rush.
SmileRen chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
He's finally getting it! :D

I hope Hikari just thinks he's delirious.

Looks like Asuka cares more for them than she lets on.
Dairegh chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
Well. Damn. Totally expected end, but hoped against all the same.
SmileRen chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Yikes, even though he's bringing it on himself, I just can't help but feel bad for Ken. I mean, he's trying but I'm afraid if he keeps taking emotional blows like this, he'll enter a violent suicidal state.
Thomas Drovin chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
Seasons Greetings to you! Thanks for updating before Christmas that is a gift in itself!

Now for my review...I was amazed at how Ken managed to survive Hikari's wrath AND Asuka's wrath over Kensuke's pictures of her. I had a good chuckle at how Asuka managed to come to an 'understanding' with Kensuke and his pictures, she gets most of the profits and HE gets the rest IF he's lucky! Shinji, Ken and the others are witnesses so Kensuke can't back out of it! *Chuckles*

Yet another angel related dream Ken had...they all seem to be based on how the Angel's on prehistoric Earth and how it led to humanity's evolution. Those masks and dreams are directed to Ken the question I want to know is why him in general? (I love how you do those dreams, you've obvious done your research on all this)

I see Ken also had to see if Asuka's toy really was or wasn't the dreaded Kyubey...can't say I blame him...after seeing the Anime it came from I wouldn't want that thing to be around...thankfully Pen-Pen confirmed beyond any shadow of a doubt that it IS a stuffed toy. *Chuckles*

Once again Ken managed to mess up this time with Kaji...first Shinji and now him. The poor guy should be more careful, he means well but as it's said "No greater damage has been done by people 'trying to do the right thing.'" If he spilt his guts on what he knew ESPICALLY about Misato Kaji may have killed Ken rather than Gendo. Maybe next time Ken should apologise...that is IF Kaji will want to talk to him...

I must say it was nice of Misato to take the pilots to the beach for finally getting their Teamwork right, such a shame that trouble seems to have turned up as they were all enjoying themselves. I can't WAIT to see what happens next, see you next update whenever you can manage it. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy SAFE New Year! Cheers!
Vanbor the Fire Mage chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
This fic deserves so much more attention.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »