Reviews for The Last Day
TheGrandTootah chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
This story is so awesome!
You're a fantastic writer. You really brought the characters to life and I can picture it all so clearly in my head.
Werde Spinner chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Brilliant chapter! I loved every bit of it. The Doctor's note and the loaf of bread were especially nice touches. And the surprise twist there at the end, with Vectora's sun going into its giant red stage anyway? Arggh, evil sequel hook! Can't read the next one tonight, but at least I'll have something to look forward to tomorrow.
Werde Spinner chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
*glances at author's notes* A few lines on how things are going with the story would be fantastic? Well, the story is going fantastically! I feel as if the Doctor could have been speaking to me a couple of years ago; I wish I could have had him around to tell me that, because I was definitely scared about the future and going to university. Now will have to do.
Werde Spinner chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Yikes, that was scary. Poor crazy Harry. (Oops. I rhymed.) On the other hand, the interactions between the Doctor and Ryan seem very believable to me. So that's all good.

Am I a bad person for finding the line, "So get in your spaceship, shove off, and give me back BBC One!" to be the funniest battle cry of all time?
Werde Spinner chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Very creepy spider Aniline things... they just picked the wrong Doctor to mess with. There will be shenanigans. There are always shenanigans. But shenanigans are good, so... I approve of the shenanigans!

Ryan waving to the Aniline was probably the funniest part. I can see it in my mind so clearly. Lol.
Werde Spinner chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Ah, and the explanations begin. But they are needed, and flow quite naturally, so kudos for that! It's hard making explanations sound like an actual conversation and not just a wall of text info dump. I also like the confusion over how he can be just 'the Doctor'.
Werde Spinner chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I must admit to cackling hysterically through the Doctor's introduction. Ryan and Harry don't have a very good opinion of him at first, do they? A bit understandable. And the whole, "I know you're aliens - I've followed you since Jupiter!" Ahaha.

Ryan and Harry just standing and staring... yep, I'd be doing the same myself.
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Thought I'd give this fic a shot. The OC looks promising, which is a great compliment in my books. (It's not always easy!) It helps that I'd be in his shoes in that situation - realizing that my childhood is over and wandering around in a daze. I'd also be the one not laughing over mocking the resident crazy homless guy, since I don't like seeing people made fun of. So my sympathy's with Ryan, and I'm following his adventure with interest.
JNSx7 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
That was incredible!
Insanityisgood25 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
This was really good! It showed a normal person finishing sixth form to someone who now knows the doctor-now have to read the rest if this series! Off I pop! X
hangwan000 chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
This was one of the best doctor who Stories ever if not the best! I can't wait to read the next one!
Seraphina Greene chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
First of all, I love your stories. I read your Harry Potter/Doctor Who Crossover and loved it. While looking for the sequel, I found this series. I will review again at the end, but I had to comment: the Sherlock Holmes hat is called a "deerstalker". Thanks, Seraphina Greene.
Wizco chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
...AWESOME!

Cheers,
Wizco
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Really enjoying the start of this little series. And it's fun that the Doctor is traveling with a guy rather than a girl. It was well written and interesting. Looking forward to how that thing about Vectora's sun pans out.
GreatRedBeard chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
This is an excellent story. I felt it did a great job capturing the spirit of show. I look forward to reading the rest of this series.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »