Reviews for Penance
FuckinShitZoro chapter 21 . 9/23
I decided to re-read this in one go and then someone had to go and chop onions in my bedroom, anyways this is an amazing fanfic, and I hope you continue to write great stories.
WhitePearlReaper chapter 21 . 8/21
Well I just binge read this all in one night. This was just. Holy shit. It was amazing? It's 3 am and I'm laying in bed after spending about 5 hours reading this and I'm astounded. At a loss for words of how bloody brilliant this was. I can't even express it. I try to point out my favourite part in my reviews, and things I liked such as dialouge or mood or such but I just. Can't narrow anything down. Thank you for blessing us with this brilliance.
theinkwell33 chapter 8 . 8/12
This is SUCH a great fic so far - every chapter is a treat to read! Well done. Seriously. This is awesome, and I can't wait to read more!
i looked up voldiewhore... (shivers)
Glam Gurl chapter 21 . 6/26
Sirius's sacrifice absolutely RIPPED MY HEART OUT! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?! I mean, I understand WHY he did but WHY?!

But still, you're story is AMAZING! One of a kind! A work of art! Something I'll be able to read over and over again! It helped me get over one of the recent sad fanfics I've read- a fanfic which I thought I would never get over.

This is one ove the best FMA fics I've ever read. Thank you for writing this and I hope you make plenty more!
Lurker-in-Light chapter 1 . 6/13
Nice to rediscover this. One of the best harry potter crossovers out there, although I'm mostly here for FMA. Especially as it brings in a much better villain then I Got Your Nose.
ElizabethBathog chapter 21 . 5/31
YAY! Happy ending even if it is a bit sad! Awesome work! I enjoyed it a lot so thank you for writing it! :D
Lady Asrai chapter 21 . 5/30
Brilliant story, and a perfect ending.
This is so pure. Love.
My god...
This is amazing!
It's beautifully orchestrated, well thought out, believable, engrossing, exciting, heartwrenching...
Thank you for creating this masterpiece!
jazmin4 chapter 21 . 5/3
I love everything.
Steel Heart Alchemist chapter 21 . 4/16
;o; WOW. I am CRYING now. That takes a lot. So congrats. SO MUCH EMOTION! *sniff* Keep writing amazing fanfics like this, alright?
allenx14 chapter 21 . 4/3
Awwwwww... *tears come to eyes* that ending was just so sweet.
Basil Allegri chapter 6 . 4/2
"The twigs were their weak point" haha
Tzarista chapter 21 . 3/17
this is is a fantastic story, very well written
1,172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »