Reviews for Penance
Little Light chapter 21 . 8/25
This is an absolutely wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
Amazing. 10/10 would recommend
MysteryAsia chapter 21 . 8/4
Awesome. Neither side unreasonably revealed their past. Although it was a but of a shame some character's had to die and some injured, it made sense. So glad I found this. Great plot. Though no one insulted Ed about his height haha~ I also like the fact that Dumbledore has decided to treat Harry like an adult at the end and that the students were making an effort to make contributions to the war, with good reason. Once again, awesome fanfic.
artisticAnnoyance chapter 21 . 7/27
This story was gorgeous, thank you so much for writing it (this was just so beautiful and the way it was written just amazing/appealing/visually appealing. Author person you have left me in awe)
Cantrona chapter 21 . 7/27
This story was seriously breathtaking!
Thank you so much for writing it.

Also the whole thing with the plague and Flamel is another one of those crossover headcannons that will stay in my mind forever.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 21 . 7/23
I loved this story! Even if it also made me ridiculously sad. Thank you for writing this, you do an excellent job on it. :)
Your story is simply OUTSTANDING!
kyzalon chapter 21 . 7/16
This whole story made me burst into tears. It's by far my absolute favorite fanfic on this site and I fully mean that. This was absolutely wonderful!
TheVirtuoso chapter 21 . 7/15
I just spent a lovely few days reading your fiction (after finding it on, of all plces, tv tropes!) I love it. It's going straight to my favourites, just one thing: you bookended this well with Mustang's perspective but in the first chapter he's canon blind and in the last chapter he can see with no explanation. Why is that? Was it just an oversight?
goat99 chapter 21 . 7/5
Oh my god this story is absolutely amazing. At the end it got a bit dark...but I guess otherwise it wouldn't have been the real deal. I really liked the ending was cute how Roy, Riza and co. didn't know who Al was.
I really enjoyed reading this :)
alexc123 chapter 21 . 7/3
Gotta love Roy.
NutellaKittens chapter 10 . 6/28
Oh my God I love Ed's nickname for Umbridge. IT'S SO ACCURATE
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 21 . 6/19
Yay! Welcome back Elric Brothers! Winry is gonna kill you for losing Ed's mechanic arm and leg! :) Sad about Sirius dying though... :(
Elise chapter 21 . 5/28
SIRIUS you Goddamn IDIOT! Why do you have to be such a bloody hero for f's sake! :(
I'm sort of happy with the ending because Ed and Al got home (and a freaking hug from Mustang! I missed him!) but Sirius died and just NO. I'll have to read that alternate ending then ;)
I think you did a really good job with this, I liked the plot, your writing is nice too ;) I did think Ed was slightly OOC...maybe a little too rude? I wish you had made this longer, with more description of how everyone got to know each other and all...but it's really good considering the length! (don't take this the wrong way, it's just if I had written this same story with the plot and all it would have been at least ten chapters longer so you got a lot in only 21 chapters!)
thanks for posting, I enjoyed it very much ;)
Just...

I have no words. This is far and beyond the bet FMA fanfic Ive ever read, and one of the best HP ones too.

It is quite literally a rollercoaster of emotions (I was crying by the last chapter, both in joy and sadness!) but i love it.

Very very original, never read a fic with pride as the biggest enemy, and all of the characters are IC, but still work together.

I really have no complaints.. Apart from killing Arthur and Sirius... But it was pretty much essential to the story line, and i never agreed with how sirius died in the first place... Me at 5 years old, sitting there and reading how sirius dies, and how harry felt... There is a reason it was aimed at older kids! But then, why would a five year old be reading harry potter anyway!?

Anyway, thank you for this amazing read, and now i shall get back to trying to find a good fic to read- will be hard to compare!

All the best for future stories ;-)

KawaiiKitsuneGirl