Reviews for Penance
The last chapters description made me think mustang was gonna come into the fold :(
namisnakama chapter 21 . 5/5
oh this was wonderfulI loved how well it mixed even though the two stories are so different it felt realistic! :D I wished only that ed would have opened up a bit more but the way you wrote his carácter that was believable!
Neema Amiry chapter 21 . 4/30
beautiful story
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 21 . 4/11
Oh my god... This was amazing. You've got me tearing up. Do you know how rare that is? This was great. Thank you for sharing your talents with the world.
kongosoha chapter 1 . 4/5
I wish I had the words to tell you how wonderful this is, but I don't. I'm a little emotional (and not very coherent) right now, but I loved it and couldn't put it down. Thank you.
SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron chapter 21 . 4/3
Well this was an intense and depressing story. Well written but decidedly grim. Good blend of the Potter and Fullmetal Alchemist universes. Well at least the Amestrian group got some degree of a happy ending. The Potterverse took most of the casualties and still has to deal with Voldemort and the Horcruxes. That's not going to be fun. The Ministry plot thread was kinda of left dangling though.
Good story overall.
deletrear chapter 21 . 3/11
"Welcome home."
*i start sobbing and do not stop for hours*
kurosakiami01 chapter 21 . 2/22
... Oh my god? I don't know what to say - This fic completely absorbed me and chew me and spat me out and now I'm a strange mix of happiness and sadness and why is this ending so bittersweet? I'm. Speechless.

Thank you so much for sharing. This was an amazing story.
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 21 . 2/18
Wow. Wow. I am...shellshocked. This story is kind of haunting, honestly...and the ending is sad, yet happy...I'm not sure. Just...wow.
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 20 . 2/18
Chills, but the breakthrough - oh joy!
I'm loving this. You're really amazing at all of this - writing, emotions, intricate plots. Wow.
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 19 . 2/18
I'm dead, too, now. This got real dark, real fast. I love it.
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 18 . 2/18
Holy shit, that was intense...Merlin's beard! *writhes*
Motherofthehorde chapter 21 . 2/17
Good story...well writen. ..very depressing...
Thank you for writting.
Motherofthehorde
The-Danial chapter 8 . 2/6
it's utter knows how to kill Pride. he can kill him with just Alchemy. no need for stupid magic. N pride don't need ministry for philosphers stone he need just Ed intact. not as to send him Azkaban. u r nutts ?
Mirria1 chapter 21 . 12/11/2016
I liked the ending. The hug from Roy. It made me smile.
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »