Reviews for Penance
RudeMinnesotan chapter 21 . 11/25
I don't know how to feel about this. ... It was good. And you totally lived up to your 'angst/suspense' genre claim... I kept getting SO MAD At Pride. And then at STUPID Harry Potter. and ... ffuuuu Umbridge. I hate book 5. I used to think it was my favorite-then I started to read fic and now I hate it. I nearly flipped my desk at work. And home.
I bet you're happy. Stupid. Amazing. Well written story. Making me cry. And the ending just... it's. ... happy. but. ... Not happy. Good but not good. and I don't even know how to feel at the moment. I mean. Ed and Al are alive and Ed has his arm and leg and they're back home! But in the HP world it's all still... uggghhhh... and Sirius.. And Harry is such an idiot.. and just. Gosh... and Arthur! And .and... Ron's arm... and... just... stupid Truth. Hate Truth too. But it's Truth so... ugh.
I thought Pride was way too strong too, but I figured that was the point. The ending (getting home) seemed so easy too... Tragic price.
I don't know if my heart can handle the alt-ending fic... (i'm sure I'll read it anyway, I'm like that. /masochist)
RudeMinnesotan chapter 16 . 11/25
KuroichiRukibara chapter 21 . 10/30
This fanfic really touched my heart. You have no idea how much I laughed and cried along as I read this story. Especially the last chapter, it was so emotional and although I am very sad that Sirius had to die in the fanfic as well, the plot was very well thought out and you made his death very honourable, not to mention that It was something that Sirius would definitely do given the situation. Also, I love the fact that there was no OOC-ness at all.

Out of all things that deeply moved me, if I were to comment on just one of them, it would be that you portrayed the fear, loss and pain that a war brings, not focusing on just its glorious side and making the characters all heroes. You wrote them as human beings who can have motives for doing something not just to "save the world" but to save themselves, that they are just humans who can be shown as selfish sometimes but they are just trying thier best to survive. I personally think this is what makes Fullmetal Alchemist good and different from other anime, which is another thing I would like to compliment and THANK you about.

Thank you for writing this amazing story. Thank you for letting me and the rest of the world read this. Thank you.
Nicolelovesray chapter 21 . 10/26
I totally loved this story! So amazing! I was scared about what the ending would be, like everyone dying or some BS like that but I loved the ending. Although it was a bit sad but this story definitely had me in the edge of my seat the whole time! Hope u write more crossovers like this one! :)
sylnodel chapter 21 . 9/23
AAAAAAAAaaaa... I can't nit leave reviews on your fic xD
By what do I even begin with?
All the emotion you manage to communicate are just... Enormous, perfect... I mean, I juste read the last chapter, and I'm crying. Because I'm relieve, from sadness, from joy?... It was SO well written! Everyone in character, the interactions between the characters were not akward and fit perfectly just like the emotions they were feeling. The atmosphere of suspense, danger was awesome.
It all felt so real! (Yeah, I think that would resume what I feel)

Thank you thank you thank you for writting and sharing this masterpiece.
PS: I'm so glad I found this fic once it was competed (that's another great thing by the way, that we have the whole story xD) because the suspense would have kill me xD

Have a nice day/week/automn ; )
sylnodel chapter 18 . 9/23
The suspense is killing me xD
I'm going to check how it ends before I continue, or maybe read it backward from there.
The plot is really really well done. I feel the mystery, I'm trying to figure out how it will turn out, and I sure won't go to sleep before I finish reading this fic (it's now midnight, yeah! XD)
sirensoundwave chapter 21 . 9/5
This was awesome!
Little Light chapter 21 . 8/25
This is an absolutely wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
Amazing. 10/10 would recommend
MysteryAsia chapter 21 . 8/4
Awesome. Neither side unreasonably revealed their past. Although it was a but of a shame some character's had to die and some injured, it made sense. So glad I found this. Great plot. Though no one insulted Ed about his height haha~ I also like the fact that Dumbledore has decided to treat Harry like an adult at the end and that the students were making an effort to make contributions to the war, with good reason. Once again, awesome fanfic.
artisticAnnoyance chapter 21 . 7/27
This story was gorgeous, thank you so much for writing it (this was just so beautiful and the way it was written just amazing/appealing/visually appealing. Author person you have left me in awe)
Cantrona chapter 21 . 7/27
This story was seriously breathtaking!
Thank you so much for writing it.

Also the whole thing with the plague and Flamel is another one of those crossover headcannons that will stay in my mind forever.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 21 . 7/23
I loved this story! Even if it also made me ridiculously sad. Thank you for writing this, you do an excellent job on it. :)
Your story is simply OUTSTANDING!
kyzalon chapter 21 . 7/16
This whole story made me burst into tears. It's by far my absolute favorite fanfic on this site and I fully mean that. This was absolutely wonderful!
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »