Reviews for Penance
SteadfastWhiplash chapter 10 . 4/29
Without a doubt they should both be hufflepuff.
yeah.bella.nope chapter 18 . 1/19
pride went-hey, let's kill everyone yeah?
yeah.bella.nope chapter 15 . 1/19
i swear. next we're gonna get water and go full scale-
"long ago, the four nations live together in harmony~"
~~~
i was smiling so much until you mentioned hawkeye. she better be alive.
im counting on it.
if she's not alive, who's gonna propose to mustang?
bdNLi9QOS7uP96u chapter 21 . 1/14
Hello! This fanfic is just gorgeous! Now he's one of my favorites. I'm asking you very much to allow me to translate it into Russian. I really want a lot of people to read it. I will definitely mark you author and leave a link to the original.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
Started this story this morning and spent the whole entire day unable to tear myself away. amazing characterization, everyone felt so real, their voices so clear. Loved every minute! Thanks for a lovely day reading!
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 21 . 11/4/2020
What a great story! It was so well written and a rollercoaster of suspense and intensity and I could not stop reading! It's sad that the HP world never really found out what happened to the Elrics but at least the Elrics are home and whole! I absolutely loved this story!
JcQu320n chapter 7 . 10/25/2020
I'm not making a horrible review or anything, just making an opinion, but for me the way that Al and Ed are acting towards them just makes them inconsiderate, rude, and quite honestly a pair of the biggest dicks. Yes, you were forced to learn a language, yes you don't know where you are, yes you have loved ones back where you're from, yes you were forced here against your will, and yes you are surrounded by people you know dick diddily about. But that doesn't give you the excuse or right to be an obnoxious asshole about your situation to your caretakers and the people that are trying to help you. If you're not calm in any given situation, it doesn't help if you're also being an asshole to somebody that's been trying to help you all throughout your predicament. If I was the one taking care of them I would've laid ground rules between us, and made sure that we both understood how we treat each other and in turn how we help each other cooperate would help them more efficiently. As for their views, I'd tell them to stick it up their fuckin arse and stop trying to force their normalcy wherever they are, and get them to adapt to the situation so they can absorb useful information instead of it flying over their head because their narrow-minded selves couldn't adapt to their situation. I hate people that always try to beat down what they don't know with what they do in order to bring what their norms are on the table and thereby forcing the other party to accept them, respect each other's resources and learn from them. If you can take your head out of your fuckin arse and absorb the useful information from another source, you can learn many things and advance success faster in your current situation.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2020
WHOA.
That's all I can say.
That was incredible.
Thanks for writing it.
That's all.
totoro27110 chapter 17 . 9/23/2020
just because we’re slytherins doesn’t mean we’re stupid i- LMAOO WTF Slytherins are the smartest after Ravenclaw
Moleluv chapter 21 . 8/30/2020
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS INTENSE. I loved it thank you for writing it.
Kazaru13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
The saddest part of this more me is Al's cat. I hate you for that.
ThatBlueStrawberry chapter 21 . 12/6/2019
this was really good! I really liked reading it. the way you melded the hp and fma worlds was really cool, and well done! :D
Hazel Fontaine chapter 21 . 8/25/2019
I'm glad we got a nice/happy-ish ending
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2019
Are they wizards cuz only wizards can see dementors
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 18 . 6/16/2019
Snape is NOT going to be happy about his Godson being used as a sacrifice...
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »