Reviews for Penance
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 18 . 6/16/2019
Snape is NOT going to be happy about his Godson being used as a sacrifice...
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 10 . 6/16/2019
Uh-oh on both fronts.
NoLongerUsedAnln chapter 4 . 5/21/2019
I feel now that Ron should've been the one who got punched in the face. Atleast he will have a reason to be angry...
Peoples148 chapter 21 . 5/15/2019
First off, this was great! Second, is that it really shows how different HP and FMA are and how terrible Ed and Al have it. Third, the end was so sad, but not I don’t know. This was just great.
Der Teufelskonig chapter 17 . 5/11/2019
Wouldn’t the deluminator be the perfect tool for getting rid of Pride? I’m not sure if Dumbledore used it during the brief confrontation or not, it wasn’t entirely clear.
queenoffangirlfeels chapter 21 . 5/3/2019
Hands down one of the BEST fanfictions that i have EVER read. EVER!
GeneralJackStarling chapter 21 . 3/6/2019
FUCK right in the heart. This. this right here is a damn good story.
SamintraZoldyck chapter 21 . 1/25/2019
I know, that I am kind of late and maybe you won't be able to read this but: Your story has reduced me to tears. While I think that some parts of the story could have gone differently(like Harry going to the Dom again) and I would have liked further description of the daily life of a Hogwarts resistance fighter in your universe, I have to say that other choices were really well made. The fact that you chose to kill Arthur Weasley and to have Dumbledor kill Baby Pride is , in my opinion, fantastic.
Hag's Hat chapter 21 . 1/5/2019
Best plot ever
Sebine chapter 21 . 11/20/2018
that was a good fic
Ishani-SK chapter 2 . 10/30/2018
I am dutch lol
Mystic Piss chapter 21 . 10/20/2018
I have no idea if I've reviewed this story before but I have been looking for it for /months/.
This is one of my favorites and the scene in chapter 6 where the boys duck out and end up in the cafe is absolutely my favorite. Ordering bacon pancakes, and Neville's grandma restraining Al. I'm not sure why but I remember so many details from that scene in particular and I loved it. It's because of that scene I was looking for this fic again in the first place and re-reading it, I still love it.

Amazing story, excellent writing, and I love how bittersweet the ending is. Fantastic.
Corey B. Carter chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
I can't express how much I love this story!but damn will I try. The beginning and the way you introduced them to the HP 'Verse, the Bogart, and emotions of each character...you have a real talent for describing the mood. 'Cause you had me on edge at the way you wrote Pride's attack on Hogwarts. The Fear, the chaos all slowed downthe pure horror of the whole thingthe helplessness and guilt afterward's to it. And the endingin a sad way, I couldn't asked for a better one. I long for some more to it...but it wouldn't feel right. You ended it perfectly.
Let's just say I loved the whole damn thing and I will read this again some time in the future! Keep writing!
pseudonymisedmoniker chapter 21 . 7/27/2018
Beautiful TT

But all this time I can't help but think that if only Dumbledore had given Ron the DeIlluminator or had thought to used it, it would've saved them some trouble at the very least. That device was our first taste of Potterverse magic, it's quite sad they never got to use it.
doubledamn chapter 15 . 7/19/2018
Pride ate Gluttony, right? Did he also gain Gluttony's False Gate?
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »