Reviews for Penance
doubledamn chapter 9 . 7/18/2018
While an interesting conversation, I don't think you thought this one out very well from the Magics side of things. While there has been little to no mention of any sort of religion in Rowling's books, they have definitive proof of Souls existing, Voldemort's Shade for instance, or DEMENTORS that EAT YOUR SOUL. Paintings and Ghosts are described as magically reinforced personalities, not true Souls at all.
LilinAnade chapter 21 . 6/22/2018
Such an awesome story! I almost cry when Sirius died. I mean, it almost as touching as the real book!

Thanks for sharing this story. It's my number one favorite now! And I can't wait to read the other ending. Thanks again XD
Jutten chapter 21 . 5/24/2018
This story manages to convey emotions I never thought I could even feel when reading; Definitely one I will never forget, thank you for this amazing adventure
Axel Fones chapter 13 . 5/4/2018
Well then. Things escalated in a direction I wasn't initially expecting. I was being way too optimistic. Damn, now it seems like Ed has to deal with politics and intrigue to escape. I'm expecting fireworks lol.
Axel Fones chapter 12 . 5/4/2018
That fucking cat painting. Oh man the Ministry is gonna take their wands and then get completely wrecked. OR at least I hope. Either way it should be interesting.
Axel Fones chapter 11 . 5/4/2018
Ed's attitude greatly amuses me.
Axel Fones chapter 10 . 5/4/2018
Damn Ed is having fun throwing waves.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 5/4/2018
I love how you have things working out, feels smooth and well paced.
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 5/4/2018
Damn, Ed is a badass. And oh damn dementors.
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 5/4/2018
Jesus Christ, that boggart.
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 5/4/2018
Man it always hurts a little to see Ron written accurately and see how much of a narrow-minded ass he is. Flew over my head a bit when I was younger.
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 5/4/2018
That was not a well thought out plan lol.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 5/4/2018
THis is really interesting, I'm hooked.
ffoodie Wattpad chapter 21 . 5/1/2018