Reviews for LNU Part 2: The Oathbound
kennisha.james chapter 4 . 8/13
Damn everything going wrong already. But bout time they find out, I was on pins and needles all throughout the first part.
dipped.in.ink chapter 4 . 2/21
Ooohhhh I really hope you come back and finish this story. I love the dynamic between Renji, Byakuya, Seijin, and Risa. Plus the scene for the wedding night in the last story was pretty hot. Way to go there. I think there is more greatness to come with this story, so I hope you get your muse back and finish it one day soon.
Fox-Sin chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
please update I really want to know whats going to happen plus that hell butterfly is going to cause a lot of trouble
Purple Light Snow chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I need to know what happen next...please update soon
cellaria chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
well i couldn't resist reading this even though it's not done..ugh! you need to finish! like a year ago!lol
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
awwwwwwwww! i wonder whose hell butterfly that was… Aizen or Yamamoto? Or was is one of the Kuchiki Council?
Eva Galana chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Oh, I couldn't resist! I had to start reading, even though it hasn't been updated in years! Argh! I'm just torturing myself! I think I know who's monitoring the hospital room; and whose eyes were watching earlier...I just wonder if Gin's gonna try for his suggestion from the earlier story...you know what I mean!

Anyway, love this story. I like that Ren and Sei are such close friends (I rather like her character). And now that they know why Bya's being such a brat, they can move forward.

Ah, well...when you update, I'll probably just have to read again! Oh, the tortures...
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
*sarcastic* A reiatsu chamber? Whaaaaa? How could this happen? hee-hee. And the fun begins!
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Heh, heroic save by Renji... repaid. Biting off Ren's head... forgiven. Appointment with Unohana... in progress. I have to say that I am glad Bya is feeling at least a bit more himself.
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
So cute, they think he's just mirroring. Hee-hee... They're in for a surprise when the find out, ne? I bet that Renji will be most surprised!
animebooklover14 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I know it's been many years since you updated this story but do you think you could do so again? I really love your stories and this one is just getting started I can't wait to see were you take it.
guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
great story! but is it going to continue?
Mina Kye chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Wha-? That's it? Spunky-sama! What a tease! lol. I find it and its not finished. Oh well, its all good. _ I'll just wait until you finish it... eventually... hopefully. x) Until then, I'm off to read another! _

You did a really good job by the way! :)
NamiZexi chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
OHHHHHHHHHH AUTHOR-SAMAAAAAAAA I WARNED YOU I'D BE SPAMMING YOUR INBOX~ PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE? ;3;
EagleStrigi chapter 4 . 12/29/2011