Reviews for Kidnapping Death
Just so you know nico is gay
StellaTheReviewer chapter 8 . 9/29
In my previous review, I said I liked how you didn't make your character a TOTAl Mary Sue. But now I've changed my mind.
This girl, who just randomly is dating Nico, is a really good fighter. How? It's not like fighting is one of Athena's children's special abilities. And why would there be a red blade? If Nico gave Camille that dagger, it would probably be made from Stygian iron, which is black. And if a demigod (who's not a child of Hades or Thanatos) were to touch Stygian iron, his/hers life force would be sucked away by the metal. So, no.
StellaTheReviewer chapter 3 . 9/29
Hmph. So this is the kind of story this is. An author insert.
Sometimes the author creates an OC, with similar properties as the author. These characters are usually also perfect. Total Mary Sues. Now, you actually didn't do that. You were honest about it, and said that you did indeed make an author insert. And your character is not a Mary Sue.
Oh and the author tends to pair up his/her character with one of the main characters, for no real reason. Why would Nico just start dating some random girl? Even if he wasn't gay (which I won't consider since this was written before HOO was published), he isn't the type to just date random people. And if Camille is always inside reading, when did she get to know Nico? It's not like Nico would magically fall in love with someone he's seen a few times and talked to maybe once. Nico wasn't at camp much during the war. He never really had time to hang out with some random Athena camper who never leaves her cabin.
As you might have noticed, I dislike your Nico di Angelo/OC relationship. I also dislike your author insert. It's okay if the author gives him/herself a tiny role in the story, like a camper bringing a message from one main character to another, but a role like this is too big. It makes the author seem very conceited.
Oh and just so you know, this is a review, and reviews are here so that readers may tell the author their opinion on the story and give feedback. I have nothing against the author or her opinions.
Lav da mermaid chapter 1 . 7/31
He. Has. Black. Eyes. NOT FREAKING ICE BLUE!
Draconis De Vita Et Pacem chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
don't worry nico. percy will rescue you
redawesome chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Good( I only say good to really great people ) make more lime it but more violent red likes violent...yay!
my temporary infinity chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
It's very good and entertaining, however Nico's eyes were described as obsidian black, not piercing blue, but that's a very minor issue.

I really liked it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Nico has dark brown eyes
Player8888 chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Nice story. I loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
woah! epic fight!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
spooky boo!
TheExplodingPriest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is really, really good. Like, really good. Defrinetely one of the best stories I've read recently. I like it. And it inspires me greatly.
I can't wait to read the rest of it.
amberdiangelo chapter 10 . 2/5/2013