Reviews for Love Is All About Muscle Science
Sarah Miller chapter 11 . 3/18
The lies I tell myself "just one more chapter and then i'll go to bed" five chapters later.
Sovereign Violette chapter 19 . 2/8
This was an amazing story. I really liked it. Good job on it, really :)!
Ella459 chapter 10 . 2/6
awwww soooo adorable!
Ella459 chapter 1 . 2/5
yesssssss
LovelyFangirls chapter 17 . 2/2
Wait... I thought Kevin's parentsvaoready knew Edd well! They all had Thanksgiving! I'm lost!,
LovelyFangirls chapter 5 . 2/2
Most kevedd stories sort of.. Dismiss the parents, but I love how much depth you put into them! Especially how they make Edd feel so at home... Its just refreshing and homey. :) bought my favorite.
Starysky205 chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
*inwardly screaming*
I... this... you...
*flails looking for words*

-Star
P.D.: I liked this a lot ;)
Insanity0Rocks0My0Socks chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
This was a really cute story, but there were several misspellings, punctuation errors, and grammar problems. Nothing too terrible and they probably didn't bother most people, but I am one of those people who, when they notice them they can't not notice them after. Also, there were several contradictions that arose throughout. Namely, you stated earlier that they had already presented their project and done really well. Unless this was in reference to something else, but it was for the same class because Jacky congratulated them on a job well done. And they normally went to Kevin's to work on the project, right? Edd was welcomed into the home readily by both of Kevin's parents, leaving me confused as to why Kevin's father suddenly doesn't seem to know who Edd is, even asking if he played football when Kevin had already told him earlier that Edd had "tried out" in order to explain away the black eye and pain Edd was going through from getting beaten up.

It's a really cute story and I really did like it, but there were some problems with it. Other than Kevin and Edd getting together and being super cute, I think one of my favorite aspects of this story was that Eddy didn't care about Edd being gay and even went so far as to threaten Kevin if he did anything. I love it when authors write Eddy as being a good friend when it comes to looking out for the other two, even if he can be a bit much at times. Anyway, good job on the story, just be mindful of certain things when writing. Make notes to yourself about specific plot points if you don't want to go back and read/skim through the story to make sure you don't repeat or contradict something.
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Oh my goodness! I loved this soooooo much! I really can't wait to read more of your work! Keep up the amazing job, and hope to read more from you soon!
YukiYaoiLover3 chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
love love love it 3
Kxro-Kun chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
HHHH I LOVE YOU HHHH /dies from fangasm
Naniko-chan chapter 19 . 7/31/2014
This story was absolutely cute and amazing! I loved reading it and thank you for sharing it. 3
Naniko-chan chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
;_; not meh at all, it gave me feels!
alyssa chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
I like your explanation for Double D's sky hat it's very creative
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
That was amazing! Beautiful! A job well done! Although there were a few wording mistakes, this is a story worth reading and you should be proud of it! I am simply in love with this! A job well done! I truly hope to read more from you!