Reviews for Love Is All About Muscle Science
DoWhatTheNightWants chapter 19 . 1/1
This was a cute story! But in all honesty, the authors notes and such in the middle of a paragraph and parts where you broke the story by saying you didn't think you should write that and everything, was very distracting. Authors notes should be at the beginning or end.
It's Gabe again chapter 19 . 11/2/2016
Awesome! That was really the best. Thanks for writing! :) 3 :)
Gabe chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
I don't normally leave comments on anything but...oh my lord was this chapters ending awesome! I was laughing so hard for no reason and...it was just so cute!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
Hello, cute story so far! If you need a reference for the day. This chapter would actually take place on Saturday because Thanksgiving is always Thursday and Double D was beat up on the following day which would have been Friday.
Lady Death 16 chapter 19 . 9/21/2016
BEST KEVEDD FANFIC FREAKING EVER! I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/3/2016
T~T BEAUTIFUL!
devi chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
i like the idea and love the ending!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
Awh
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
This is muy Bueno so far but I thought Double D was taller? Also woot sounds funny in the story
SoulMore chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
FAN!~
vandarling chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I totally understand, D! I hate teachers that can't teach for shit. :/ My AP U.S. History teacher was a load of crap...he spent half of our blocks talking about food. I didn't mind having him the year before, as just an honors history teacher, because at least then - though I wasn't learning much - at least I wasn't missing out on college credits because of it! Nice enough guy...but damn, should not have been 'teaching' college level courses in high school. Now that my small personal rant is over...this was nicely written. :) Moving on! Can't wait to see where this story has gone. (Gotta love reading something that you know is already completed..hehe.)
oshiet chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
Why yes, Kevin, we all like the sound of two Ds. Ehehheheheh

All joking aside, I love this story. :) It is one if my favorite FF of EEND.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 19 . 7/6/2015
I loved this so much! It was so good!
YES chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
This is the best fanfiction in existence. High applauds to you.
lizzysakura21 chapter 19 . 6/2/2015