Reviews for The Virginity Pact
xoxogummibear chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I LIKE BOOBS! Lol! That was the best line. Poor inexpirenced Jasper. Lol he was so cute!
ebs45 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Haha their first time was so awkward yet when I read it, it was so cute. This really made my day. I laughed so much. Awesome story!
DJzzpurr chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Great story.

I loved the fact that the geeky guy got the girl.

I'm glad Jasper's Darlings tweeted a link to it today.

Thank you for writing it ... now I'm off to read your other stories!
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
OH DAMN I love your style of writing! I'm over here cracking the hell up, but yeesss! I love Bella/Jasper!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love how you got this story out of that prompt :] It was pretty much amazing. Just saying.
jinx2094 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You. Are. Amazing. This was perfect. I'm so sick of those fics where Bella loses her virginity and it "only stings a little bit" and then they both "fall into the abyss" together. I think it's awesome that you played it EXACTLY how it happens. Uncomfortable, and your boy friend turns into the Minute Man. Awesome!
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my fucking God, how come I never knew about this o/s before? I absolutely loved it. I swear its one of the best o/s I have ever read here! I've never laughed so much before reading a fic.

I wanna give you a standing ovation for this. It is that good:)
SuvenMaleficum chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
No wonder you won! This is freakin genius! :D
Persuasive chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I lost it at the first mention of baby seal killing. I swear, I spit coke all over my screen when Phineas and Ferb made it to the shag list. I snorted when 'baby got back' entered the story. This is so going on my favorites.

Thank you for sharing!
Moony Ju chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This story is amazing. Really good.

I'm glad she stoped killing baby seals, that was not nice! And Geeksper was too cute! and awkward. Loved it!
TheEvilSnowWoman chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Bwahahaha Alice's car horn! And Bella killing baby seals! This is hilariously adorable and so sweetly geeky. I love the two of them!

And Jasper was so understanding I could not believe it!

I liked that it wasn't another description of a supernaturally satisfying first time, yet it was hot in its own way.
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
luvkiss1973 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
omg lol that was freaking awesome lol i love jasperluver48 shes totes kewl lol

i love the story and damn baby got back!

u always gotta love that song lol
lannaislusciousredd chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
this is so cute! i love the awkwardness between Jasper and Bella. and Emmett would totally cry if Rose came out.

darkbutterfly2011 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011