Reviews for Blindsided
Biancachu chapter 15 . 1/4
Good job so far.
Biancachu chapter 14 . 1/4
Um, I was wondering what happened to the seeing-eye dog? Did he/she die? Because if so, shouldn't there have been a replacement?
SomeoneKnew chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
I'm so sad that this is seemingly abandoned. D: Why are so many good fanfics like this?
SomeoneKnew chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Yes! The real JoKir starts at last! I love this.
SomeoneKnew chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
This was a wonderful, beautiful chapter.
SomeoneKnew chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
I love this chapter for reasons unknown. 'I'm not leaving until I find my brother.' I was just really moved by that line for some reason.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
Gods...
SomeoneKnew chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
Why must Fae names always have to do with colours? My friend Maeve always wears mauve ribbons, dress, and slippers, as well as her amethyst-coloured wings. That can't be a coincidence. Great chapter though!
SomeoneKnew chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Yes, touch is very important when you have no sight. Touch and hearing and smell. I like France when he's being sensible
SomeoneKnew chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
Finally, my two favourite characters having a heart-to-heart! Thank you.
SomeoneKnew chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Wait... If he and Arthur haven't been in contact since he was shot, how does he recognise his presence? Blind people don't just instinctively know everyone's scent and movements in the very first meeting they've had since they became blind. It takes time, and practice. I'm not looking forward to the inevitable day when I wake up and can't see a thing no matter how wide I open my eyes.
SomeoneKnew chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
Oh gods...
SomeoneKnew chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
Wait- but- but- Didn't he hear the laugh? Why isn't he here?
SomeoneKnew chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
I am going to assume that the Pearl Harbour attack, in Hetalian terms, was NOT Japan punching America in the face and making a tooth pop out.
SomeoneKnew chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
There's something confusing in this fandom. I know that if something happens to the economy/land/etc of a country, it also happens to the personification, but if a personification get injured, would that affect the physical country as well? Like, if one of the countries broke their arm, would a bunch of people die?