Reviews for Blindsided
LoonyLaLuna chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
Yay you updated! I seriously just want to cuddle Alfred and Mattie's an awesome older brother! And that scene where Al's trying to apologize to Mattie...it makes me tear up every time and is by far my favorite.

Cheers!
11pink45 chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
Yeah! You posted. I loved it. The president got what he deserved. Poor Alfred.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
So sweetT_T I love your Canada... and your Alfred
Feather of Moon chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
Well, it's been two years, so you certainly have stopped writing this story, but I just want to say that I find it really great and well-written ! Good job !
Have a nice day,
Feather
Gerneral William T. Sherman chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
"War is Hell" irony that he uses a AMERICAN generals' quote... on second thought... if he hadnt seen America in 150 years... than how do they know General Sherman's words?
Trumpet-Geek chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
I have fallen head over heals for this fic... Arthur is absolutely amazing.

Update?
Sony Boy chapter 14 . 5/23/2011
Brilliant.

I found you on the meme and well, I'm glad for my wierd habit of checking every post or I would have missed you deanoning. *awwwwwwwwwe~*

So now I can stal-*cough* follow you on this story.

ps:What is the link for the next/new parts? The post is full and closed and well, I guess you didn't have a chance to post that.
Whitefleur chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Your story is beautiful! I just got into Hetalia, and immediately liked America and England. I do hope you can continue this. Keep up the great work.

CHEERS!

~ Whitefleur
Ophelion chapter 14 . 3/11/2011
Wow, that was so intense! I love how you managed to stick to a good amount of history despite this being sort-of-AU. And for those events that AREN'T historical, you've written it so well and made them so very plausible.

I love your portrayal of Canada being the protective brother, and your portrayal of America, his optimism despite his handicap. You've also written England so well... he's such a tortured soul, isn't he?

Heck, I love your France, too. So wise. So damn wise.

I also love that trick of yours where you have the multi-chapter flashback of what actually happened after the revolution. It really does help the reader stay on the point of the story in the beginning.

Gosh this is just so well-written. It's very refreshing to see AU-'fics that have this kind of impact. Love it love it LOVE IT.

Thanks a lot for the read and I'll be eagerly awaiting your next update!
wisecurledqueen chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
So wonderful. Thank you so much!

-curledruler
LupinandHarry chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
*sniff* I'm crying a bit too. Where's my hug?

Too bad he fell on the ice. Sadface. I would have been a lot easier to wander off in the spring/summer. :(
RasalynnLynx chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
Awww! Adorable~
ChrisouMiri chapter 14 . 2/25/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! *sappy face* I absolutely loved this chapter! Yay for confession of love! Yay! About time!
ChrisouMiri chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Aw! This story is killing me. My eyes hurt because i want to cry so much. TT

I feel bad because in a few months I am going to be cosplaying Revolutionary England. D'Aw!

Such a cute story, please update soon! c:
LupinandHarry chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
Aw I love the kind of tender Alfred/Matt brother moment here. It was really touching to read. -