Reviews for In the Darkness
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I love this fanfiction. : )
ThorneofAcre chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Aww Sam kept Dean's note as a bookmark! :D (swoons)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 4/12/2013

never... I never thought there will have conversation between Sam and Castiel about this matter! XDD LOL

Nice fic!

I'm glad Dean said that again! I always love when he says that thing!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I loved how you had Sam and Cas came to a truce here.

It really did bug me how for awhile Dean really did seem to prefer Cas' company over Sam's and did seem to trust his judgement more. The same could be said for Sam and Ruby, I suppose. So, for awhile both brother's kind of lost touch of who would unconditionally have their backs, and that is eachother.

Very clever and true point you made when they came to the realization that Dean would never let Sam take care of him unless it was in dire circumstances, so Dean did need a thrid party to be the one glued to his $$ watching out for him.

Cas is a wonderfull addition to their team, but in the end it will always come down to just Sam and Dean.

"Dean is bringing breakfast. Knowing him it's going to be a heart attack in a wrapper, so be a good friend and help us eat it."

LOL Oh yes, Dean would never think of bringing anything back that wasn't swimming in grease, huh?

Great job!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I just love this fic. Even if it's short. Why aren't there more like it? We ALL know Sam was totally jealous of Cas. It's definitely an issue that wasn't adequately addressed by the show, & it's not covered much in fanfics. I so don't blame Sam.

But I LOVE their relationship :) & it's nice to see Sam relax around Cas.
Rolletti chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I never thought of Sam being jealous of Cas. Good point and what a wonderful way to diffuse the bomb before it totally exploded.

Love your writing as always,

MelanisticLeopard chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I was just having an argument with a friend over the Cas-Dean-Sam dynamic... it's kind of hilarious that I would come across this fic right after that. I'm definitely referencing this fic in our next round!
MissiYoung chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
overbearingly overprotective...I like it. it's catchy!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Okay that was nice of Csa. To be perfectly honest I used to be kind of jealouys of Cas for Sammy. I'm very protective of my boys. I remember seeing Cas sitting in the passenger seat of the Impala and I wanted to rip his wings off like you would do to a fly. I was furious. I screamed at my TV "Sammy rides shotgun angel boy!" LOL! Of course now since Csa really seems to have genuine feelings for Sammy I like him a lot more now. Great job getting me to admit that after all this time! LOL!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
To be honest I don't blame Sammy for the way he's feeling. I know a lot of people might say it's jealousy but I don't think that's all it is. I myself feel that Dean has Cas and Bobby and who does Sammy have? I mean Sammy has Bobby but even Bobby admitted that Dean was his favorite which was a really bitter pill for me to take BTW. It seems that everybody worships Dean and simply puts up with Sammy cause he's Dean's little brother. Maybe that's why Sammy is a little insecure.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
It's amazing how in-character you keep everyone, with every single line of dialogue! Amazing...

"Smiling, Sam slips the note into the book he's reading. The past has taught him that you shouldn't toss out things like a handwritten note from your brother, even if the missive dealt with mundane and inconsequential matters." ...I absolutely LOVED this part. It's so true, adn so many people don't keep things like this because it seems unimportant. But in reality, the trivial is sometimes the MOST important. Anyway, really well put and subtle.

Great story! Lovely work! :)
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Awwww, great story! Loved it! Quite enjoyed!
zekeschance chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I just found this and I loved it! Loved the insecure Sam. And I like how you resolved the differences. Thanks!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
*satisfied* Oh I love this! I love the picture of Cas being Dean's "big brother"! Favorite parts:

Smiling, Sam slips the note into the book he's reading. The past has taught him that you shouldn't toss out things like a handwritten note from your brother, even if the missive dealt with mundane and inconsequential matters. Besides, he needs a bookmark anyway. *yes! Sam reads in someone else's universe :)*

Celestial being or not, it irks him that Cas always sounds so official and solemn when he speaks.

"Dean says something similar when I point out that's he's overbearingly overprotective when it comes to you." ROL-Cas has such a gift for understatment :)

Good read, thanks :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
LOVE the snark at the beginning :) You've captured a very complex set of emotions really well here.