Reviews for Understand
Spottedmask77 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
OMG THAT MADE ME WANT TO BUT A FRENCH AND BRITISH FLAG AND RUB THEM TOGETHER!
XD
Love this story! Definitely deserves more reviews!
Teffy.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Aww! :3 I loved it! It was so cute and England was being such a tsundere 3 plus I so totally love FRUK!
FRUK forever!
Katt42 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Well, I loved that (even when it made me sad before I saw it was a dream). Also, now that you've said something about the flags...
But anyway, it was lovely.
And I liked how it was set up, it made it fun to read.
lfmelone chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Aww FrUk for the win man! I've read this story a lot of times, but I just now got around to reviewing!
Keiko-chi chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is so beautiful , and you also kept them in-character .

Great job ! :D
Charlene Heo chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
*giggles*

This was so sweet! And heart-wrenching- You kinda scared me with the part where Iggy died.

Tee hee.

Just relieved it was a pleasant ending
Night13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Made me feel sad when he thought he died until i read more and saw that no he didn't die. And poor Francis saying that to wait for him because he won't be far behind. Although if that did happen and he committed suicide would he go with him cause supposedly if you take your life before your time then you go to neither heaven or hell and keep on being miserable.
Lily Canvas chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh my god. I actually cried at the end. It was so heart warming!

That story was absolutely amazing!

Thank You for writing this!
Eternally1Yours chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
:D Yes, that did make me want to buy a French and British flag and rub them together ;-) Very nice story! I do enjoy that style of writing! Great job!

Eternally Yours,

Bee
Marina Hawk chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That was lovely. I too like that style of writing. It's unique and not everyone is capable of it. You really are an amazing author.
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
A damn you! I actually thought Arthur had die...

This story was so sweet and the way you wrote it was really great, Awesome job
shiroiakuma chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
That made me so sad, want to cry, happy, sentimental, and all at the same time. What a sweet fic. X3 I like your style! Great fic!

And indeed, I need to buy French and British flag to rub them together. *_* (posts the review and goes back to read over again)
AnaTheAwesome chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This actually made me want to rub French and English flags together. 3
Ara Vitus chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That was absolutely adorable!

I've always been a fan of FrUk, but it is rare that I find one that is just so wonderfully cute and perfect. Thank you, you have made my day.
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
OMG That Was So Sweet I Love It! It Made Me Wanna Cry but made me all Happy also xDD