Reviews for Where We Overlap
fanicki chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
really cute story.

enjoyed reading it.

keep writing especially jasper/bella human stories.
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
OMG! I LOVE IT! that was so sweet! r u going to continue?
jenpall chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I initially read this when you posted it and I thought I had reviewed, but I guess I hadn't.

I really enjoyed this and I love this Jasper and Bella.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
this was really sweet. Love the whole Lilo & Stitch bit- esp when Peter asks Jasper if he's David. lol.

Nice save in the bed there, Bewwa and Da. lol. My greatest fear- being caught by the kids.

I love that Bella works at Bolsa Chica. I don't think I've ever been, but my dad photographs there usually every January.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
that was great... so grief filled but then at the end... it was perfect. I loved it!
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I love the idea of a relationship as a Venn diagram. Neither of them needing the other to survive, but complementing each other, making the other better. I really liked this story, and appreciated a strong Bella who knew what she wanted and wasn't willing to be just Jasper's fuck buddy or therapist, but really forced him to look at what he was doing with his life. Well done.
Lilo needs her stitch chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I has her stitch.

Loved it darlin! Absolutely loved it!
bmango chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
As you already know, I think this is a very sweet story and I still think you might have too much fun killing off Edward and Alice. ;) -b
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
aaaaaaaaawwwwww *bits lip* the kiddies were so pretty :P

the adults seemed very real to me, very very real...

Much love!
chritbella chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
OMG TISSUSE WARNING SHOULD OF BEEN GIVEN. I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY. I'M ADDING U TO FAV AUTHOR LIST.
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I liked it! ;D
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wonderful story and very moving. Thank you for sharing.
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
You already know how much I adore this. It was just wonderful. From Jasper's devotion to his wife and daughter, to Bella's funny ass nicknames for Jasper (Aye Pappi still cracks me up!) this was an all-around fantasmical read.

A lot of times, one shots leave me wanting more, but this was so complete and perfect that I'm perfectly content with it staying as it is... but I won't complain if you add a few more chapters. Just sayin' _
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Flippin' awesome bb! So excited to see you wrote this.. I loved it! The way Bella and Jasper met was so freaking cute and charlotte and peter were so adorable! Awesome job bb! :D
WantJasperspeen chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Really liked but the ending is abrupt and unfinished. You should continue it, at least another chapter?
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »