Reviews for Skull & Crossbones
Saraya chapter 20 . 9/16
Hi, i'm new and this is seriously the best fanfic EVER. I loved it. So different, so perfect so cute and I think it's sooooo cute that the girls are becoming friends. Oppisites attract right?

Excuse my English. I'm from the Netherlands
Amazing story, pls update
I dont know if you know this, but... YOUR STORY IS AMAZING AND EVERYONE IN IT IS JUST PERFECT. Kathleen is just what Bella needs and this seriously the best fanfic i've ever read and believe me ... I've read a lot of them. Even though you stopped with this story, I truly hope you'll publish iT someday . I LOVE IT. And continue to be beautiful . Bye
Marilee Susan Way chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
This is a really good story because you, friend, are a really good author. You have this fantastic way of really making the reader feel what your narrators (specifically Bella) are feeling. And your characters, while completely different from anything I've encountered before are all incredibly strong. I love Kathleen and everything she represents. I love the jerkiness of some of my favorite characters (i.e. Emmett and Carlisle are usually the nicest, sweetest people ever, but you painted them a little bit differently and I love it).

Thank you for sharing!
volturiwriter12 chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
We got problems alright! Great chapter, loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/14/2013
Pls write chapter 29 it's soo good!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
Please write the next chapter this fanfic is amazing please carry on
With it
Guest chapter 28 . 8/9/2013
Please write the next chapter this is the best fanfic I've ever read and it
Kills me not to know what's gonna happen next
favludo chapter 28 . 12/28/2012
Wow! Im so glad I found this story, and with 28 chapters already written :) Im excited to read more when you are next able to post; you write awesomely and the plot is superb!
Shadow nightingale chapter 28 . 11/19/2012
K Krystine chapter 28 . 5/8/2012
Anonymous chapter 28 . 3/26/2012
Great characters in this story. I'm tired of all those people without any flaws in other stories, always acting rationally. I especially like the Cullens not being one big perfect family and Bella. Damn she's so fucked up you gotta love her.

I was really confused at the first though and considered dropping this. But your writing kept me going. Most people's writing is so.. dull.

I just like your style.
Love Begets Love chapter 28 . 3/13/2012
This is amazing! I can't wait for the next update! You are such a good writer.
amberkey chapter 28 . 1/1/2012
Oh my cheese! This story is freaking amazing. I can't believe I just now came across it! Can't wait for more!
sweet-cc chapter 28 . 12/19/2011
hey please please please upload another chapter of skull and crossbones before the end of the year. your a very talented writer and i'm hooked please don't leave me hanging. xoxo number 1 fan.