Reviews for Choosey Lovers
TheNocturnalRage231 chapter 56 . 4/18
Thank you for writing this story its very good I especially like how it has some light and some dark parts and home the girls went perfect it makes it more realistic
milagglad chapter 56 . 8/29/2014
Gracias por esta historia
Guest chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
This is fucked up. I don't even want to review this.

For one. You write in bold.. Jesus that's annoying.

Two. Bell doesn't deserve fucking shit. She's a selfish little whore.

Three. Alice and Leah remind me of the fucking girls that stay with their abusive husbands because they think they'll change.

Fucking idiots.

Bella's a slut, and a hypocrite that deserved everything she got except maybe the Beaton by the guys. She doesn't deserve forgiveness.
too lazy chapter 43 . 10/22/2013
This is my second time reading this story and I've read two of your other stories Rage and Fire and the continuation of that in Lonely, I think it's called. What I am wondering is why the speech, grammar, and everything is so bad in this one (I love the story though!) and not in those other two. It can be a major headache. I didn't even realize it was the same person writing them since it was a lot of time between when I read this and those. I was curious as to what your race was also. Is this how you write and maybe you just used spell check or had a beta on the other ones? I've seriously been thinking about this a lot. I really would like to know the answer.
baddiemaggie chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
XD poor bella
Ylam chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I've read all the chapters. But I'm still wondering what Bella actually looks like. All I know is she is a girl w/ a d*ck but other than that, I don't know anything else and can't picture her. You have described Nicole a lot better than her as well :(
But it was a good read. Full of drama, esp at the later chaps. What happened to Alice broke my heart as well, she's too sweet to go through all that sh*t. But overall, I've enjoyed it and i'll be reading now your other stories :)
Ylam chapter 35 . 6/13/2013
chap 35
It's 2:46 am and i'm not planning on sleeping until i'm done with this drama!
You got me hooked!
Ylam chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
This is one awesome sh*t you got here! I'm only at chap 17 and It's been so intense already! you awesome you!
Lunaris-wind chapter 29 . 11/29/2012
Ok, so, I was going to try and read the entire story, but, yeah, not happening. There is only so much I can take. This story is full of so many errors and things that don't make sense, I can't bring myself to read another chapter.

1. What is Bella? A guy with breasts, or a girl with a cock, because reading this, s/he might as well be a guy. There is almost nothing in this story that makes me thinks s/he is anything but a he. The form of her/his body is never described well, and 29 ch. in I am still at a loss.

2. The relationships between characters don't make sense at all. Not the main three girls, and not their relationships with anyone else. I'd think the reactions of the parents to Bella's actions would be quite a bit different than the nothing that happens here.

3. The story constantly makes it seem like I should have sympathy for Bella... Why? There is very little here that makes me think I should feel bad for her plight, and her situation.

I mean... Oh F it. This story is bad. Kudos to you for writing and finishing something this long, I know how difficult that can be, but yeah.
ShadowFireQueen chapter 56 . 11/21/2012
Great story good job
sweetdreams chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
I hope bella is not the asshole in the end because she is one now!
goldenboy360 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
could u please maybe make a sequel to this i loved it so much and i was really sad when it finished so please make a sequel
MOON LIGHT RED chapter 56 . 7/13/2011
man best story
not signed up chapter 56 . 5/31/2011
this is only the second story of yours i commented on but i read this story about a year ago. honestly it sort of weirded me out at first because of her having a dick and a pussy but after a while i took my mind off of that and focused on the story. trust me when i tell you i dont normally like girlxgirl stories but something abouut your writing hits me hard. i hope you keep on writing what you write because honestly i think you hit a lot of people deeply and this story just showcases it. you have a talent and i hope you keep it up, i'll look out for more of your completed stories. thank you and God bless you.
GenesisS198322 chapter 27 . 4/29/2011
This chapter really got to me. My own son was born at 25 weeks (6 months 1 week.) He was in the hospital for 89 days. He had to be on a breathing machine for 30 days and on oxygen for the rest of the time including 3 months at home. Having a premie is hard but so rewarding in the end. I really like this story so far. cant wait to read more.