Reviews for The New Survivor
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
cool story
PotterFrkInTx chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was BRILLIANT Sora! I always look forward to your stories when I can find them. I suppose I should put you on Author alert instead of just story alert, no? LOL Keep up the good work!
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Love the story! Every part is amazing~ this is the first time I've reviewed ... I've read the entire story (sequels /prequel included) like 6 times through already , sorry " . Anywho can't wait for anything else you throw out to us poor readers~3

Nikki from Cali
Barranca chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
What a bootcamp for Harry to end up in. After this, dark lords with delusions of grandeur are just a side thought. The Dursleys deserve what's coming to them. I do believe Harry will not give up until he's had his revenge...
Gasanechi chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love it, I hope you write more Harry/Zombie fics :)
Ookami-242 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Dat was epicness in a paddleboat, dude-person! Is there going to be more? Pleaaaaaaaase make more!
Allon Marton chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Cool nothing quite like a little genocide to get the blood pumping.
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
this is really good! i love how you right these fanfictions. i look forward to your future works.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hloly! that was so awoe i loved it! hary kicks ass !1 i so love you for writing these fics and i am so hyper but i want to sleep got tips for insomnia?
My Solitude chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This is definitely good. Good luck with whatever it is you have to do.
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Very good! I really liked this beginning!
NuitTombee chapter 1 . 10/30/2010