Reviews for New Courage
DauterFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I don't understand the Page break, but good idea, it would be even greater if he would still fight thr Red death but to free the dragons and not for helping his father, but for that, you need his dad to go to the nest somehow and Hiccup could use that opportunity to free the other dragons and make the others ride dragons as well. And at the end he could leave and find his mother just like in the second movie (How To Train Your Dragon 2) but he could live with her and the other dragons then his dad and the children could go and search for him and find him. I nother words you are having a uge open door with that story and the idea I just gave you but feel free to use it... or not.
Alexa Twilight chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
(small voice) update... Update...UPDATE PLEASE!
Silver Dragon Master chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
You should update
Booknerd39 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Please update, I really like this!
ImAProudMudblood chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
OMG! UPDATE!11
popie92 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Update
ashes34 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
please update this is an awesome story and i'm hooked to it
ashes34 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
i love that "I'm a dragon rider" amazing
kittenlover chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
pppppuuuuurrrrrrr
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I like your story! Update soon!
lambtastic chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
:( aww. Poor hiccup. I hope he won't get caught. I hope when he leaves, he won't come back for a while. Please continue soon!
Lucem Yoru chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Dragon Rider eh? Nice. Will you have Hiccup making his own tribe?
122boy chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Update
TheBabblingBrooke chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
This is really good. You made it suspensful within the first couple of paragraphs! Keep up the amazing work!
Lightbeauty chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Stoic was SUPPOSED to be a good father...DX Meh. Poor Hiccup! I hope he is ok...