Reviews for Auracian Legacy
WereDragon EX chapter 93 . 10/16/2017
Well, I must say, you did a great job with this chapter and I liked how you are starting to delve into the nuances of Gabriel and Carmen's relationship as well as their backstory. I quite liked how you handled their meeting with Manasol as well, and really look forward to seeing how my characters will handle the trials of the other two Sol Pokemon. In any case, a very good job all around and I think you did quite well. Look forward to the next update from you.
a red penguin chapter 93 . 10/15/2017
As happy as I am for a new chapter after ages, I’ve completely forgotten who’s who OC wise :( I’ll need to re-read it all when I finally have the rare chance (Masters coursework).

Glad you’re not dead though. -

Update as soon as friend, I miss yours and Torchix’s work. :D
Legendary Fairy chapter 93 . 10/15/2017
Yat, nice chapter.
Legendary Fairy chapter 92 . 5/14/2017
Nice chapter, I'm glad you updated. )
Guest chapter 92 . 5/14/2017
Is think you should take down this story and rewrite it.
Legendary Fairy chapter 91 . 8/1/2016
Nice chapter...sorry in a big rush.
Coin of Light and Darkness chapter 89 . 12/13/2015
I really loved this chapter. So happy that Wisteria was a major key in it.

I've got so more songs for Wisteria should you need them, Black Magic by Little Mix, Mirror Mirror an Shine from RWBY, Dreams we Dream from A Neverending Story the movie (don't know if it's 1 or 2), Dreams to Dream from Fiviel goes West and The Greatest Day from Barbie and her sisters in the Great Puppy Adventure.

Can I update Wisteria's Pokemon?

I'm going to England on Wednesday for Christmas.
Legendary Fairy chapter 89 . 12/13/2015
Hi, it's been a while since ya updated, sorry but I'm leaving a short review. Nice, and Merry Christmas, even if early.
WereDragon EX chapter 88 . 10/26/2014
Well, that was a good update for this story, and you've managed to put in some interesting battles and crisis. So it looks like in the end, Karina is resurrected. I can't say it's anything big, since well, I don't feel that there's much drama to be had here. Anyway, good work, do update soon.
a red penguin chapter 88 . 1/18/2014
Errrrmmaaaaahgerrrdd :D tension, suspense and other similar stoof! You made it worth the wait my good man :D excellent chapter and I'll look forward to the next one, whether it'll be a month or a year from now! ;p keep writing like that and I don't care how long i wait :D
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 88 . 1/15/2014
What a stupid bastard this moronic author is... Learn to write, you dumb moronic asswipe. And your grammar is horrendous. Where did you got to school? In a brothel? Fuck, a one month old infant can understand English better than you. What a retard. And your OCs are bloody Mary-Sues. What, you have an inferiority complex in life and so you create characters that are the best? You really are a total loser and waste of oxygen. Bloody hell, what a disgrace to the literary world this poor excuse for a "story" is... Go fuck yourself!
Torchix chapter 88 . 1/14/2014
Yay a chapter! *really needs to kick my own butt into gear oops*

Well we all knew Karina had to live somehow and you did it well :) I'll have to add the new things about aura memory of people you meet and the other pink aura stuff to my aura info!

More chaos to come though huh? Crazy legendary snakes destroying everything, that'll be interesting! You better keep your butt going writing :P

Legendary Fairy chapter 88 . 1/14/2014
Can I send one too?

Nice chapter, I'm happy that Karina is okay again.
Coin of Light and Darkness chapter 88 . 1/14/2014

Nice chapter, it was long.

So do we send the OCs to you in a PM or in a review?
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
This story fucking sucks, it nuttin' fucks and sucks donkey cock. This stinking pile of fucking dog feces contains Mary-Sues, lousily written scenes, grammar that rivals that of a mentally disabled hobo, and poor pacing on the part of the sorry excuse for an "author". Additionally, it's as filthy as the used condoms I'm utilizing to fuck your mother. What a fucking bullshit ass waste of time this story is on the part of the readers, who should feel insulted as they are entitled to way better than the crap this dumb moron who calls himself an "author" throws out.