Reviews for Auracian Legacy
Coin of Light and Darkness chapter 89 . 12/13/2015
I really loved this chapter. So happy that Wisteria was a major key in it.

I've got so more songs for Wisteria should you need them, Black Magic by Little Mix, Mirror Mirror an Shine from RWBY, Dreams we Dream from A Neverending Story the movie (don't know if it's 1 or 2), Dreams to Dream from Fiviel goes West and The Greatest Day from Barbie and her sisters in the Great Puppy Adventure.

Can I update Wisteria's Pokemon?

I'm going to England on Wednesday for Christmas.
Legendary Fairy chapter 89 . 12/13/2015
Hi, it's been a while since ya updated, sorry but I'm leaving a short review. Nice, and Merry Christmas, even if early.
WereDragon EX chapter 88 . 10/26/2014
Well, that was a good update for this story, and you've managed to put in some interesting battles and crisis. So it looks like in the end, Karina is resurrected. I can't say it's anything big, since well, I don't feel that there's much drama to be had here. Anyway, good work, do update soon.
a red penguin chapter 88 . 1/18/2014
Errrrmmaaaaahgerrrdd :D tension, suspense and other similar stoof! You made it worth the wait my good man :D excellent chapter and I'll look forward to the next one, whether it'll be a month or a year from now! ;p keep writing like that and I don't care how long i wait :D
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 88 . 1/15/2014
What a stupid bastard this moronic author is... Learn to write, you dumb moronic asswipe. And your grammar is horrendous. Where did you got to school? In a brothel? Fuck, a one month old infant can understand English better than you. What a retard. And your OCs are bloody Mary-Sues. What, you have an inferiority complex in life and so you create characters that are the best? You really are a total loser and waste of oxygen. Bloody hell, what a disgrace to the literary world this poor excuse for a "story" is... Go fuck yourself!
Torchix chapter 88 . 1/14/2014
Yay a chapter! *really needs to kick my own butt into gear oops*

Well we all knew Karina had to live somehow and you did it well :) I'll have to add the new things about aura memory of people you meet and the other pink aura stuff to my aura info!

More chaos to come though huh? Crazy legendary snakes destroying everything, that'll be interesting! You better keep your butt going writing :P

Torchix
Legendary Fairy chapter 88 . 1/14/2014
Can I send one too?

Nice chapter, I'm happy that Karina is okay again.
Coin of Light and Darkness chapter 88 . 1/14/2014
Hey

Nice chapter, it was long.

So do we send the OCs to you in a PM or in a review?
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
This story fucking sucks, it nuttin' fucks and sucks donkey cock. This stinking pile of fucking dog feces contains Mary-Sues, lousily written scenes, grammar that rivals that of a mentally disabled hobo, and poor pacing on the part of the sorry excuse for an "author". Additionally, it's as filthy as the used condoms I'm utilizing to fuck your mother. What a fucking bullshit ass waste of time this story is on the part of the readers, who should feel insulted as they are entitled to way better than the crap this dumb moron who calls himself an "author" throws out.
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
You fucking retard! Only a brain dead moron would read this piece of asswipe bullshit, motherfucker. Where did you learn how to write? In a brothel? Bloody hell, what a disgrace to the literary world this poor excuse for a "story" is...
Silver and Gold Angels chapter 87 . 12/11/2013
Yo, Uh. Word. Adjective. Pronoun. Adverb.
Run on and on and on.
Where my gerunds at?
Parenthetical, uh.

Shit motherfucker ass tits cunt cock motherfucker shit ass tits motherfucker shit
Come on
Fickity-fuck fickity-fuck fickity-fuck fickity-fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Come on

You take some shit, put it up on the wall, check it out for a while.
You take that shit up off of the wall, put it down on the floor in a glass bowl.
You take some fuck, put it up on the wall where the shit used to be.
You take that fuck up off of the wall, put it down on the floor
with the shit in a glass bowl
What? Yo, here's another little piece of advice-vice

You take some fuck then some shit

It's a stack of fuck-shit on top of itself, nigga

I make references to weaponry
Ancient, on you
I wear bullet-proof vests for no apparent reason
other than to create a false sense of importance
of which I could never retain on my own.
I like to create a buffer memory of incredulity
So y'all motherfuckers could never get near to me.

I'm a cartoon character.
You'll never be able to be like me! (me me)

I like women
I like women
I like the concept of a woman
I like to take that concept and reduce it to an object
I like to take those objects and put 'em in my videos
Have them shake they jiggly bits so they looks like hoes

I like to take some car polish, smear it all over they asses
and buff that shit out so it looks like fresh peaches and shit.
I like to take some more of that car polish and smear it all over they tits
and buff that shit out so it looks all sparkly, like diamond necklaces and shit.

Why?

Cuz I'm a lady's man
a lady's man
a la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-lady's man

I'm a materialist.
I'm a materialist.
I'll take a piece-of-shit car and I'll lower the motherfuckah;
Put some 18-inch rims on the motherfuckah;
Take some neon, put it underneath the motherfuckah
so when I roll around this town it looks like a hover (hover hover)

I like to take a flat-panel display monitor,
put one on the steering column,
one inside of the glovebox,
one on top of the dashboard,
two in back of the headrests,
one mounted in the ceiling,
two still in the motherfucking packaging, on the back seat
so when my motherfucking friends go and sit on the shit and break it (word?)
I can honestly say:

I. Just. Don't. Give. A. Fuck.

You take some fuck then some shit

Fuck shit, fuck shit

Fuck shit, fuck shit,
Fuck shit, fuck shit.
WereDragon EX chapter 86 . 2/8/2013
Well, sorry for the late review, but I've been quite busy lately. A short piece, but a good look into Nathen preparing to save Karina from her arranged marriage. Good job.
a red penguin chapter 87 . 2/5/2013
:o... Why!? :o:o:o:o

Y u end chappie there!? It was so good :D but a cliffy D: You really know how to torture me ;D

Please get the next chapter up ASAP, I can't wait!
Torchix chapter 87 . 2/5/2013
...As I said on Facebook, almost all I can say to this is just: F*ck. Times three million. God I cannot wait to see how you're going to dig yourself out of this! My Arceus! I mean yeah, she's alive in LoS, so some shits going to go down and she's going to live. But my god for now this is cruel. This is pretty much all I can comment on now, man Nate! *dies*

Get the next one out soon, I'm going to keep on at you as usual you know

Torchix
Legendary Fairy chapter 87 . 2/5/2013
Nice chapter...and what will happen. Can't wait to find out.