Reviews for So Close To Home
ST Fan chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
"I've just learn to live with reality better."

I love how well Bones and Jim know each other. You have captured their relationship so well.
ST Fan chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
A really good chapter. I am intrigued.
ST Fan chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh, I like the premise of this story. Any story that has good Jim-Bones interaction interests me. And you have already published so many chapters, I am going to dig right in.
mtcbones chapter 63 . 8/4/2013
looking forward to the end, good story
Nilz Baris chapter 53 . 5/30/2013
There are many ways to use the word brilliant or excellent, apply them all within this review, since that is how I feel from everything I've read up to now of this story. I hope to see it continued and that you do find the time as well as the fortitude to finish it. It deserves to be finished.
The Peckster chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Kirk and murder! Holy cats! I knew there was trouble brewing! This is getting better and better.
The Peckster chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
McCoy's comment at the start fo this chaper was priceless. and you Original characters are well formed. they have their own distinct personalities! Is there any doubt we should immediately hate Rossenber and his evil sidekick!? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
The Peckster chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Me thinks they has been set up by the Finnegan girl! Now I have toa ask myself is it by intention or accident for this Dalcrom Company?

I really thought the library scene was fun too. It would be so neat to have libraries like that nowadays even if it isn't feasible. I don't knwo if it would be feasible in the their time either but it's fun idea!

Muist go on my favorites list so I can read more!
The Peckster chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I know I've only read a short amount of this story so far, but I hae to agree with one of the other reviewers. I'm surprised you haven't gotten more feedback for this than you have. There's already alot going on and makes me want to read more!
Abibliophobia chapter 51 . 4/14/2013
He certainly knows how to make an entrance! And exit truth be told, although that was Liberty's doing, it was still cool :-)
Abibliophobia chapter 50 . 4/1/2013
We are on the path to the final show down! You write this very effectively - I'm sitting on the edge of my seat here! I love the colourful metaphors used by Liberty and McCoy, they're both very good at expression and true to McCoy's character the more colourful the expression the better - much to Spock's vexation usually :-) this adds humour throughout, so though we know we're in serious territory we can still have a giggle!
You're doing a wonderful job of bringing the pieces of the puzzle together whilst simultaneously upping the audience's anticipation.
I like how Liberty had told Eugene not to let McCoy take all the credit, then tells McCoy not to let the kid take all the credit in this chapter, she's a funny one and its a nice touch. But credit for what we all ask? We'll have to stay tuned to find out!
Abibliophobia chapter 47 . 3/18/2013
Still here! Watching the pieces coming together massive puzzle style! Keep 'em coming, the readings good :-)
Abibliophobia chapter 42 . 2/25/2013
Will Starfleet ever learn that to have anything other than 100% faith in our good Captain.. (Uh, I mean Admiral for now anyway at least!) is always a dumb thing to do? It would appear the nack for trouble runs in the family too... What's Liberty up to? Stay tuned for the next instalment of ST 1-&-half: SCTH! :-D
kane41 chapter 42 . 2/24/2013
So glad to see updates to this story. You have done a great job with both your characters and plot. Very true to the spirit of TOS. Please keep up the good work.
Abibliophobia chapter 39 . 2/14/2013
Cliffhanger..? No fair! :-D
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Rossenber deserves a swift kicking? Throughout TOS and the films there has always been an element of frustration between Kirk & Starfleet; he gets defiant of their stubborn inflexibility & they get irritated by his apparent insubordination... This is a fantastic example of the conflict between Jim doing what's right & doing what command want him to! Go Jim!
Oh and Bones... lighten up. Grumpy old badger ;-) good work with the hypo btw...