Reviews for His Girl
MadamScorpio chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
Hope you come back and finish bc this was a horrible cliffhanger! Please come back!
M
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
will you ever update this story? Its soo good.
florabellajansen chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
I honestly don't mind that it's unfinished cause it was good, and well written but I pretty much rather for it to remain like this so I can make up my own finale where inuyasha and kagome don't end up together, don't misunderstand me I love it when they end up together in fics, I love inuyasha he's my favorite character but in this particular fic kagome didn't stand up for herself at all and (I hate it when people say this but in this case it's necessary) she deserves better because inuyasha being all like "you're mine and no one can look at you but I can fuck five chicks per day" wasn't punk rock at all sorry, kagome should have stand up for herself and be like "hey dude this is messed up if you have a girlfriend why do you keep calling me yours? Fuck off!" :/ at least Sango did something like that (you go Sango!) so that's why I really can't complain on the MirSan side and weeeel other than that, it was really good and I enjoyed reading it :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Hi i read you story and i love it you should update
I have an idea fir the story you dont have to do it its just ab idea:
Kagome mets koga and on a sate with him a inu discover and freaks out they have a HUGE fight and then kagome sais:" INUYASHA JUST SHUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE I JUST CANT LEAVE LIKE THISANYMORE!" and then she leaves and for wekes and inuyasha starts to feel lonely and realises what he have been doing to kagome and the he try to make thinghs right
If you like you'll just have to continue but dont forget in the and the parings are: inu/kag san/mir sessh/rin and aye/kou

AVEME A
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Will you ever update?
I would love to read more
Danny Fenton's Girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I've been waiting and will continue waiting three years for you to update!
INUKAGFREAK13 chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Awwww! All the good stories i seem to read are on pause, incomplete, or whatever! :( I wanna cry right now lol. I really hope you're gonna finish! Please?
QuillDream chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
I'm kinda trying hard not to cry now ;; there's actually a few stories like this one, inuyasha and kagome are best friends, then inuyasha goes off.

But this has to be the best one I've read out of all of 'em. And it hasn't been updated since forever!

Please update! I want to know what happened! Kagome's going to tell inuyasha right!? And after she tells him she still loves him, you'll probably leave another cliffhanger there OTL

Please update!
QuillDream chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
I think 11months has been too long... Please update again! :(
Inactive36 chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Love this story. Wish you would update. I just hope Kagome gets her own back soon. I'd love to see Inuyasha get a taste of his own medicine. He's such a douche! Especially in that break-up scene.
ninjamidori chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
OH MY GAAAAAWD

DX
Promises promises chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
So on your profile you said you'd promise to update right away and that was almost a year ago... Now I'm not trying to nag but I just love this story sooo much, so please hurry and update! :)
Dark Kora chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
I'm sorry but I hope that is not all cause I am going to cryabout the fact that Kagome has to deal with Inuyasha not seeing things clearly and he thinks that Kaguya is the girl for him... he's got another thing coming if he thinks that but I'm hoping that you will update more on this story cause it is really Interesting to read this and I can't wait to read more...So please write more!
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I am really enjoying this story! In fact u love all of your stories! So please update something soon! Please?
BGuate224 chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
dude . you havent updated in soooo long TT its saddening ): i honestly love this stor( which i sure i told you countless times before ) and its been EIGHT months . saomi saki , ! oh and sorry on my lack of reviews . i only to this moment realized i dind't review the last chapter . hmmmm... anyways if i have to...i will hunt you down..