Reviews for The Serpent and the Flamel
rowan1025 chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Why haven't you updated? Also, I feel like Ed normally wouldn't give in so easily to Dumbledore...
meladi1 chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
uhm continue please
meladi1 chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
soo is Mustang on our side of the Gate or is it just the message?
Complexitea chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Does this mean it's the end of the story? I hope not, it's really good.
StarTrail chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
no don't just end it there! (can you tell me what you new account is? I love your writing!)
Scorpius02 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
I want to read more! Please don't take it down! Does this new account have the continuation of this story? What's your new account name?
Ldsprincess chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I hope you do not take this story and gateway to magic down. I have read Gateway to Magic before and enjoyed it immensely. I enjoyed it just as much the second time. I hope you continue this story. I would love to know how mustang got the note through and how the year will progress. It's a thrilling and enjoyable story that is leaving me at the edge if my seat. I look forward to more chapters!

Keep it up!

Ldsprincess
Promises of Forever chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Are you continuing this story? Because this is my all time favorite Fanfiction and I was SO happy that you made a sequel to Gateway to Magic that I happy danced around my house for the rest lf the day. 3 Also, what's the name of your other account?
Firefly264 chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
That's really too bad. This is honestly one of my favorite crossovers, and I'm sad to see it left unfinished. The plot, characters, and writing are all amazingly good, and you've combined these two worlds perfectly. If you really feel it isn't very good (when really the opposite is true!), then maybe a rewrite? I don't know, it just seems like a story with a lot of great potential is being abandoned. I would love to see where this was going. If you ever decide to bring this back, I would definitely be right back here again! Otherwise, good luck with other projects and such, and thanks for a great read!
drunkenlullabies90 chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
i really hope that you intented to continue with this story on your knew account gateway to magic was awesome id like to see where you go with it
Ronwyn The Queen of Darkness chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Noooo! Why have you abandoned it?!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
i really wish u would update this fabulous story of urs...
Mango Supreme chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
oooo and this is getting so good! poor chance this hasnt updated in so long!

still dieing to know if Ed ever gets that wand. hope this updates once again
eanaros chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
I can only say that I really enjoyed both the original and this one so far, and hope you continue!
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
this is fantastic i cannot wait to see what happens next post soon

~~Ãngel