Reviews for Three Hearts, One Love
KaylaMicael chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
EEP! I was starting to wonder if this would be updated again! I just love how bashful Mickey and Minnie are about their little 'exploits' in the intimacy arena. Just so like them. And Mickey's whole freak-out about ending up having a ton of kids was so funny… I can easily picture him being a nervous wreck with Ozzie constantly telling him to chill out. I can't help wondering if he roped him into that calendar scheme mainly to embarrass him. Please oh please update again soon!
Chlstarr chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
DAWW! I love it all! The idea for Mina's name, Mandie's present and Daisy pushing for it to be revealed to everybody else, my calendar idea, Mickey ranting his complaints...I love it I love it I love it!.
wil chora chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
yes it is cool but when are make a story the baby that is born
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
whens the nxt chapter
wil chora chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Are you going to make another story of minnie mouse giving birth to a baby?
guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
nice story, cant wait for next chapter, please update soon,
Minnie421 chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! come on keep writing i love this by the way are you boy or girl?
Minnie421 chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
"what can i say im a guy" perfect line great job
and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
You keep melting my heart.
Minnie421 chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC AND ADORABLE!
Minnie421 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
you did great
and yes my username has minnie in it because when my min pin was a puppy she had ears that were two big for her head.
She is now 15 and still kicking.
- (Princess) Minnie Prancer
carebear1985 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
loving this story, cant wait to see the next chapter
guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
wow great story please keep going
Chlstarr chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Short , cute, simple, and a quite the breather for the mice now that Clarabelle finally knows! I like it!.
KaylaMicael chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Yay! I'm always so happy to see an update to this, and each one gets me more and more eager for when the baby finally comes. I have a feeling Mickey is going to be so funny when it does. Excellent job, I just love all the fluff and feels! Keep it up. :)
Taryn chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
The babies name is Mina right