Reviews for Colors of the Heart
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 3/14
Still a cool story.
MagicWriterK chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Awwww. Happily ever after :) I can totally imagine a pregnant Akane making life miserable for Seiya.
MagicWriterK chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Oh my gosh, this chapter made me smile so many times. :) I love how Akane and Seiya are so protective of Najika, although if I had been there I would have taken great pleasure in slapping Daichi.
CatonissForever20 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
... Very very confused. But very very happy
coolgirl chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
okay ive read some soul eater fanfics that made more sense then this, first off he dumps her then he asks to marry her by asking her in a non romantic way i mean come on he said in the story he wasnt gonna to hurt her
Lena Skye chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
What!? That's a stupid way to break up! Very stupid!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Stop the suprises! And, who breaks up to get a suprise for his loved one? Do men think like that?
listen2music4ever chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Hi! :) I loved this last chapter, even with Daichi's "plan." The only criticism I can give is that I wish that there were line breaks in between scenes, but that's it. I liked how you wrote the characters and everything. Great job! :)
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Good final chapter
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Very cool
Athrun-chan chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Oh it's a good story, which remind me of its real story.,

I like Akane so much. I was broken when I knew Daiichi turned her down., I used to consider her for having more perfect person as a boyfriend and the one who was crossing my mind was Sora! But then he died, and Seiya appeared..

I just thought that 'wow,these perfect people were matching with each other' then Seiya kept teasing her,and saw her in sad postures.. U can imagine how surprised I am when I found out that they were a COUPLE in the end!
AquaHaruhiGo chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Instead of saying 'angerily' when Akane-chan is mad, why don't you use the word 'acrimoniously'?
AquaHaruhiGo chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
I absolutely love the story so far! But may I suggest that you write his thoughts in italics? He just seems like someone that thinks a lot, and I think it would help you to capture his personality.

Can't wait to read next chapter!
listen2music4ever chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Hi! Here is one of your readers writing a review! :) I just want to say that this story is pretty good though I'm not sure Daichi would hurt Najika like that. I mean that he loves her. But, you never know, people can be unpredictable. ;) Also, I LOVE your pairings. :D (Sorry just had to put that out there) I can't wait until the next chapter, so update soon! :)
blueberrymuffinsandtea chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
RAWR... No fair trying to get your readers to cry, Smurf... ;-;

-quickly wipes away tears-

Ahahah, and IKR- I'M FINALLY REVIEWING :DD

I'm just that great xDD

Nah, I just finally got the time x3

ANYWAYS~~ love the story... Really. Liek, no matter how depressed it gets me, I love it xD

And me- a freaking Daichi lover- is here cursing at him... -mumbles some very offensive words-

Urhur- Anyways~ yayy~ Happy endings -hearts-

And really... This story needs way more review, considering how good it is and all, muahaha.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :DD