Reviews for Colors of the Heart
RenesmeVivio chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Cool and everyone live happily ever after
IMakeTheMonsters chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
... this guy needs to sort his crap out lol. don't just go around saying you love every girl on the planet, seyia.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
Still a cool story.
MagicWriterK chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Awwww. Happily ever after :) I can totally imagine a pregnant Akane making life miserable for Seiya.
MagicWriterK chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Oh my gosh, this chapter made me smile so many times. :) I love how Akane and Seiya are so protective of Najika, although if I had been there I would have taken great pleasure in slapping Daichi.
CatonissForever20 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
... Very very confused. But very very happy
coolgirl chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
okay ive read some soul eater fanfics that made more sense then this, first off he dumps her then he asks to marry her by asking her in a non romantic way i mean come on he said in the story he wasnt gonna to hurt her
Lena Skye chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
What!? That's a stupid way to break up! Very stupid!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Stop the suprises! And, who breaks up to get a suprise for his loved one? Do men think like that?
listen2music4ever chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Hi! :) I loved this last chapter, even with Daichi's "plan." The only criticism I can give is that I wish that there were line breaks in between scenes, but that's it. I liked how you wrote the characters and everything. Great job! :)
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Good final chapter
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Very cool
Athrun-chan chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Oh it's a good story, which remind me of its real story.,

I like Akane so much. I was broken when I knew Daiichi turned her down., I used to consider her for having more perfect person as a boyfriend and the one who was crossing my mind was Sora! But then he died, and Seiya appeared..

I just thought that 'wow,these perfect people were matching with each other' then Seiya kept teasing her,and saw her in sad postures.. U can imagine how surprised I am when I found out that they were a COUPLE in the end!
AquaHaruhiGo chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Instead of saying 'angerily' when Akane-chan is mad, why don't you use the word 'acrimoniously'?
AquaHaruhiGo chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
I absolutely love the story so far! But may I suggest that you write his thoughts in italics? He just seems like someone that thinks a lot, and I think it would help you to capture his personality.

Can't wait to read next chapter!