Reviews for Twobit's Mr Brightside
Marilyn M chapter 1 . 1/1
OMG! I do like the story you did about Johnny and Ponyboy but Jesus you should really do longer than a one shot for this idea. Like in a different story, plot, setting etc. abot Twobit and Pony. You got great potentiall for being morw than someone who writes on the internet. Well anyway if you did read this good job!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Poor Two-Bit. I like Ponyboy with both guys, so I can't really say that I'm rooting for one over the other, but it is sad that the always-cheery Two-Bit can't have the one person he wants.
babydoll-curtis chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Aw :( this made me sad. I love Two-Bit 3 haha but this was good.
two-bit.iz.smexy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
haha super cute. perfect song for two-bit!
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
O.O

OMG! Poor two-bit! I feel bad for him!

SUL
McJrizzy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love this pairing so much xD I just wish there were more storys like these!
Heymynameis chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Aww, poor Two-Bit ( nice oneshot btw!
pepsi-Cola.StayGoldPony chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Aww poor Two-Bit. I honestly like Two-bit/Ponyboy pairings better than Pony/Johnny pairings. Anyway, great job writting this fic.
CrystalDimond chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I think I migth cry! Ohhh I love this story, so so much. good job really really good job! I love you for writing this :)
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Excellent! Really good! This has got me thinking about my own possible love-triangle for these three...maybe.

But this is great!
rinswan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
OMG you HAVE TO UPDATE THIS!

I MEAN IT DAMN IT! :)
DALLYsaysSHUTtheHELLup chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Update update update!

Please? haha

I didn't see any grammar or spelling mistakes.

And Two-bits not out of character, because no one can be cheery and happy all the time. Especially when their hurting like two bit is. But yeah a really awesome start, can't wait for more. :D
Calling Thunder chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
aww! its good!) its just depressing!