Reviews for Slow
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This was SO good! You did an amazing job with this, I wish there was more!

blue
Isabellamariesummer chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
plz write more
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I loved it! So sweet and awesome. :)
pilgrim81 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
What can I say more? it's really sweet, tender and sexy and so damned THEM! I hope you chose to continue it!
caham chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Oh man...this was just perfect THEM. Sad that its a oneshot though. Wish you could continue it.
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Ah! I love it! You have to continue! Hahaha :)
ladybrin chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
oh I would give my eye-teeth to SEE this happenon the show- or even any form of a real passionate kiss- but i am going to keep waiting until they get it right- it is so obvious those two belong together- i know she is chicken and he acts like trying to play with her emotions- but i think he really truly does love her and is just afriad of her rejection too- sigh
KBtheMD chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I like it. Feels... romantic. Liked the communicating by "osmosis" line. Continue, please?
agnet101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
One that is full of full I like it keep up the good work.
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
First of all, I wish to thank your two bossy friends. This is a beautiful, romantic, moody piece. While smut has its place, the atmosphere of this story is gentle and loving - something that is not easy to write, and you performed beautifully. I hope you intend to continue it. Excellently done.
AllusionToAnIllusion chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I am eternally grateful for your bossy friends, this was great. I could feel the intensity building, and their emotions came right off the page. I loved this! Great job, never ever withhold anything this terrific again.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Love this. So heated and sexy. So THEM. Wish you'd continue it!
knittingeek chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I am constantly amazed at the talent I find on this site. This was really nicely done. I could honestly feel their happiness. Glad you have bossy friends :)
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Well you maybe never have written anything like this before, but you did a really nice job setting the scene. The way their intensity built was just perfect.
bossy person number 1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Yay for bossyness! It works! And its lovely!