Reviews for Blind Hate
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
awww!
Elf from Downunder chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
This is really well written! Well done!
gginsc chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Nice but I am curious-What punishment was given to Edwin and his daughter? I knew the maid had something to do with it and figured she was the daughter he mentioned.
Terelex chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
Dang

I was really hoping for Aragorn to stay blind there :P Is that weird?

But this was an awesome story ! Excellent job!
Legolas Lover chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
So, so sad but so, so good too. The Chid's bloodied bones was sort of gross though.
cairistiona7 chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Whew! I'm so glad Aragorn wasn't really blind... I didn't think he would be, but I had no idea how you would have gotten around it. Your author's note explaining it is fascinating!

Really a well-written tale... I love how the solution to the dilemma was tied back to the visitor from Harad we met at the beginning of the tale, and I loved the moment of friendship between the three at the end, especially Faramir's dawning realization that he has become as close a friend to the King as Legolas. Wonderful stuff!
cairistiona7 chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Ack! That's all I can say because I have to keep reading...
cairistiona7 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Oh goodness, poor Aragorn... his anguish is palpable in this! And I love how you've written him as such a compassionate man, to a fault, which is very much how I would see him in such a situation. And Faramir and Legolas, faithful friends! Legolas' logic is perfect here: "'I prefer to look at it in another way. How do you like this? A child is kidnapped, and his father goes to save him. Two of the father's good friends follow.'"

But onward to the next chapter... which I feel won't be pleasant for any of our intrepid heroes. *sigh*
Eiladwyn chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Abacination? My word, what an idea... I wonder what would happen if you tried it with contact lens in?

Now you have gotten me extremely curious as to what will happen to Edwin and Moriel! Thank you )
Desertfyre chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Wonderful story! I enjoyed it! D
iccle fairy chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
very good
cairistiona7 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Whew, good chapter... for the reader. I'm sure Aragorn has an altogether different opinion about what's just happened!

Whatever could be on Faramir's mind... I'm sure I'll find out!
babschwi chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
I knew it or I guessed it when I read about his tears! The rescue by tears from blinding with a hot metal was also in the film Michael Strogroff that was shown years ago in Germany, I've not read the book. Thank you very much for a beautiful story and I am looking forward for your next one. Please post your stories on NaN too.
Ellynn chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
I knew it! :) So I was right not to stop hoping, just like Faramir! :)

Also, I haven't forgotten the mysterious item in Aragorn's pack. :D I knew it would have its important part in the story. :)

This line:

" "Worse!" Eldarion cried and Aragorn looked at him in surprise. "You got Floppy involved!" "

is absolutely crazy and perfect! *lol*

And in the end, I will say only this: thank you for this great, excellent, wonderful story.
lindahoyland chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
An enjoyable end to a gripping and enjoyable story.I was so relieved that Aragorn could see!

This was a fascinating plot.

I have Eldarion and Elboron much of an age in my stories too,with Elboron just a little younger than Eldarion.

One little typo you might wish to fix "in tact with the music." I think you mean "in time".

Eagerly awaiting your next story.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »