Reviews for Blind Hate
iccle fairy chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
oooh how exciting! how can you leave it there!
Firefly-Maj chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
GO LEGOLAS (hes so butch)! ;D

The dialogue between our elf and Faramir is brilliant, and I like how you show Legolas nervousness in a subtle way, e.g. running his hand through his hair and rounding upon the poor unsuspecting stewart.

(Very funny image of the ladies following them by the way, and who knows who else- there might be a string of people all the way back to the city, all intent of helping!)

But enough of the fun, it is of course a very good way to keep your devoted readers waiting for news of whats going on with the King sigh, while simultaneously showing how loyal and devoted friends those two are. Too bad they get captured as well, but that is all in favour of the King sigh, who certainly would despair without someone to give him hope. Now we have to press thumbs for someone to come up with a CUNNING PLAN!
iccle fairy chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
excellent story so far, very dramatic! i can't wait to read more!
Luna Elen chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
This is so good! I think it's one of the best LotR's fanfics I've read on this site so far. I absolutely love your portrayal of all the characters, especially Legolas and Aragorn. I also think that your ideas and the plotline are extremely creative and well thought out. I've noticed with some fanfics that the flow can be really choppy and random, but you so far you've woven this story together flawlessly. Also, you did an excellent job with the dialouge, something I always have issues with especailly when writing for something like LotR's in which the character's dialects are different. (No contractions! Gasp!) Just out of curiousity, about how long are you planning on making this? I can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Sarahbarr17 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
This is a really exciting story. Well written, too. I am really enjoying the story, but nervous for my favourite characters.

Please update soon - You have left us with a terrible cliffhanger!

Happy writing!

Hugs,

Sarah x
Legolas lover chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
please write the next chapter soon I'm dieing to read it
Terelex chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
This is really good! I can't wait for more! :D

You really nailed Legolas. Haha xD
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Oh dear! Aragorn is in big trouble...I'm glad Legolas is there to help!
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Poor Aragorn, I didn't expect the dogs to get him, but hopefully help is on the way.

Tolkien never said when Eldarion and Elboron were born, so your guess is as good as anyone else's.

An exciting chapter.I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Firefly-Maj chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Elborons ingenuous request to see Eldarion is an excellent way to show how much Arwen fears for her loved ones. Shes heartbreakingly lovely when she indirectly asks for Legolas help, and its also quite intriguing that she shares her worries with Éowyn of all people, meaning that they have overcome whatever might have been in the past.

I love your choice of words when you say "Éowyn closed her eyes as understanding came to her." by the way.

The dog attack was scary, as there is little one can do to protect oneself in such a situation. When I read Aragorns thoughts ("Was this how the King of Gondor would end? (...)") it actually reminded me of a shark or a crocodile attack. Being eaten/torn apart under such circumstances! So in a way, Aragorn was lucky that Edwin had further plans with him.

How brilliant it is that our king can still surprise people in a such situation, simply by being himself- the last thing Edwin could have expected was to be remembered. Too bad that his mind is already too far gone to see reason.

Ah, Legolas- he is our bright ray of hope right now! ;D

I do hope people will not only read but also REVIEW, this is such a good story!
Firefly-Maj chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
It must be horrible to realize that the attack was indeed planned and furthermore not just a means to get to the king.

Sigh, despite the dire situation I would have loved to be in Arwens place when Aragorn helped her dismount and held her... he is so strong, even though he fears for Eldarions life.

The angst youre building up so nicely here is even increased for the reader when Edwins motives are revealed, and what he intends to inflict on the royal family. The idea that and how he killed his wife, and the fact that he tells Eldarion about it, only add to the madness one expects in him and makes it all even worse, since hes becoming quite unpredictable.

Well done!
Shelley chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Oh no, Edwin's slightly scarey! Come ooonnn, Aragorn!

Very captivating and great read. Can't wait for next chapter!
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Poor Eldarion to be in the hands of someone like Edwin. I do trust Aragorn to be stronger than him and his dogs but it is not going to be easy.

This is most exciting and I eagerly await the next chapter.
Aelaer chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Ohh, what a fun, exciting beginning. The dogs must have been training for months and months to be so well-taught. And taught well enough to only disable, not kill.

And close enough- perhaps even within the walls of the Rammas Echor, certainly not far beyond them if it was- to not need more guard than a 14 year old who was supposedly unarmed? Curiouser and curiouser.

Will be interested in seeing what the disability will be.
IHeartSam chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Nice opening chapter, good build up of suspense! I am intruiged by this one and am looking forward to part two...
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »