Reviews for Blind Hate
Aelaer chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Ohh, what a fun, exciting beginning. The dogs must have been training for months and months to be so well-taught. And taught well enough to only disable, not kill.

And close enough- perhaps even within the walls of the Rammas Echor, certainly not far beyond them if it was- to not need more guard than a 14 year old who was supposedly unarmed? Curiouser and curiouser.

Will be interested in seeing what the disability will be.
IHeartSam chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Nice opening chapter, good build up of suspense! I am intruiged by this one and am looking forward to part two...
bookworm002 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I think I'll hold my guesses for now, but it sounds like the start of an interesting story! Great job!
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
YAY! I just saw this by coincidence and I have to say Im happy I did! Thank you so much for the dedication- Tiny says its very obvious that Floppys character is based on himself and that he must be a very smart and handsome rabbit. He is worried that Floppy might be possessed by some evil, slug-like spirit however, and has therefore collaborated with the mysterious dog trainer. And then he said the dog trainer is very likely based on me! Ill spare you the ensuing discussion.

The beginning is very promising, and Eldarion, as usual in your stories, is very cute and too clever for his own good. ;D His reasoning about how theyd never find Floppy if he didnt want to be found was hilarious (and agreed on by Tiny).

Its not that easy to write the background story during the forth age, because we dont really know what Aragorns regal duties and daily routine include, but you managed that very well so far, especially in connection with depicting family life.

The black dogs strongly reminded me of the Ringwraiths, which I assume was your intention. Its a very scary image, being surrounded by animals whore obviously hostile and have a clear idea of whom to attack.

Oh, and as much as Aragorn is affected by the bad news (having to sit down... awww), he is still a Ranger. I loved the term "steely resolve" at the end- that is so you-know! Rrwoar! ;D

Im impatiently awaiting the next chapter. Tiny as well, though I might have to think about letting him read it. We evil dog trainers can be so very strict...
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is very exciting! I guess that the toy rabbit was taken and then returned as scent for the dogs. Maybe the Lord from Harad is involved?

Congratulations on your 4th anniversary. I'm posting my "Ingredients " story now too, but I kept it for this weekend as it is a ghost story.

I eagerly await more.I enjoy stories with Eldarion and Aragorn as there seem to be so few.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4