Reviews for Headless
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Amazing story I just recently started a Monstrumologist wikia I would love if you could come and help edit the pages you have a gift with words.
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
What? It's done? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh no wait they'll be a sequel! YIPPEEE! I'll definatly be looking forward to that!

Anyway!

Great Job on this story! It was VERY enjoyable and VERY well written. Keep up the Brilliant work! *Shoots out a hand for a cyber Hi-Five* hehe :) :D
melissaadams22 chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Hey there,

*Waves and offers you funny colored balloons* In a bit of a 'scrambling' mode today but took time to read your story/update and it was FANTABULOUS...LOL hey I made up a new word! :D :)

It was truly enjoyable, I LOVED it and a perfect little New Year's Eve present.

Thank you and here's to much, much, MUCH more fan fiction in 2011 and the continuation of a GREAT show to inspire us all.

Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
MORE PLEASE! ASAP! This story is AWESOME :) :D
melissaadams22 chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Hi there,

Happy early Christmas day to you, I LOVE this time of year! *Grins happily*

Your story, update was like a GREAT little present and I LOVED & ADORED it. Next time just put a little bow on it and I'll be all kinds of THRILLED! LOL

FANTASTIC job, truly. Thank you.
almathea chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
"You take me in your arms, like now, but not like you're carrying around a sack of rice" Awesome!

Very good. Can't wait to read more!
melissaadams22 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Hey there,

*Shivers* Why in the world do people think 60 degrees in December means it's warm? It means it's NOT freezing people, come on it's December here. *Grumbles*

Anyways your story gave me a chance to curl up, relax and snuggle into my snuggie thingy with a hot cup of coffee or cocoa, can't remember which honestly, and read your story and it was truly WONDERFUL! I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was fantastic honestly. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...
minderismeer chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Thank you for another addition. I like that however grim the situation looks, Nikola is still his arrogant self :-)
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
This. Story. Is. BRILLIANT! More Soon Please! :) :D
minderismeer chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Nice cliffhanger ! I will like to read more )
melissaadams22 chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Hey there,

*Waves happily to you* Almost Thanksgiving here in the US and I'm thankful for your story/chapter/update! *Grins*

It's a truly MAGNIFICENT job, I can't wait to read more.

Blessings,

lastrequest chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
You have my attention ;) More please!
goldennight16 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Hi! Haven't actually read The Monstrumologist myself, but I love your story so far, it's brilliant :) You've written the characters really well, by the way, I can completely picture it being in Sanctuary lol. Can't wait to read more.
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Hey there,

WOW what a great episode we got here in the US last night, FANTASTIC then to get an update...it's GREAT news as far as I'm concerned. :D :) :D :)

*Happy dance* Join me in honor of your great story/chapter, it's wonderful.

Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2010