Reviews for Soldier
antares.78 chapter 25 . 8/29
I'm fully aware you update 2 years ago but... I can't help it... I still hope your Muse will come back so you can finish this story. It's a really really good story despite the dark contest. So... well... what can I say... do you think there a little hope about it? Am I hopeless? Anyway...thank you for these chapers... I could really feel their sorrow as I read... and their need to find them again as a couple, to rebuilt what was between them... I don't know if you had planned a sort of happy ending giving them a mature way to go on together... but it's the ending I mentally give to it. So thank you again for this "journey"
bigadog chapter 25 . 8/7/2015
Please finish this its such a strong and powerful story and it deserves to have closure an ending!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
Please update! It's too good not to carry on!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/8/2015
God Ive just read this story all over again because its too good. I NEED MORE.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
huddy92 chapter 25 . 8/15/2014
I hope u update soon ! This is a great story !
Azes chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
Amazing new chapter. So bittersweet.
Whenever House and Cuddy are friendzoned I get a little emotional about it. I'm looking forward to their recovery.
Chloe chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
yes I love it, update soon
housebound chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Great chapter..please update soon.
Cuddy's Vicodin chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
I am absolutely in love with your writing. Overall, you include just the right amount of dialogue and internal monologue to keep the reader (or at least me) immersed into the story, without one's mind flooding away.

I don't know if I mentioned this in my earlier reviews but I really like how you developed House/Rachel relationship. Despite it placing Cuddy in even harder situation while her attempts of separation and independence, I think it's very good for Rachel to have an (almost) parental bond with someone who has both feet firmly on the ground. It also enables House not to be completely cut off from his "family", resulting in you avoiding the obligation to write too separated, too one-character-focused, so well done for that.

As for the shrink scene, I feel it is truly revealing and I'd love to read more of them in the future. It sort of cristalizes Cuddy's way of thinking which, to me, was a bit of a blur beforehand.

Keep up the amazing work! ;)
newsession chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
Thank you!
HuddyGirl chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
OldSFfan chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
Cuddy is regaining her strength, but she shouldn't make House collateral damage.
Abby chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
A very good chapter.
newsession chapter 24 . 8/8/2014
I hoped you'll continue with it.
Keep the chapters coming, please.