Reviews for Sex, Communism and Other Subversive Activities
pinksnowboots chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
You have no idea how addictive this story is. Sirius/Remus is love, and adding in history and communism and British accents? Brilliant. You're hitting almost all of my fanfic fetishes (as in things I love in fanfics irrationally, not necessarily in a sexual way). It's so cute, and I like that the relationship moves at a reasonable pave (no sex on the first date, thank goodness). And the communism! I've long been accused of communistic leanings, although they're really more socialist, so this makes me oh so happy!
waterlit chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
This was funny! And so awesome. Snape is on to them oh no ):
Jewlz37 chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
McGoogles need to chill. I mean, bro, THEY WERE JUST HAVING A TEA PARTY OKAY. NO SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR THERE.

But I did like this chapter and what do you mean by "now the plot is REALLY GETTING STARTED." What have the past 10 chapters been? Potatoes?
everyoneisking chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
Oh hurrah a new chapter! I am so into this story! Communism. Is seriously love. I looove it.

Until i got to the end of the chapter, I was like "Peter why are such a DICK! Sirius obviously did it cos he LOOOOVES REMUS!" *facepalm*

But then you know, all is explained. I love that they are like this tough gang in the school (kinda) and they get caught on the roof having a tea party.

"We were having a tea party!" Ha Ha, I just love it. I seriously choked on my laughter. :)

Now, I am impressed with this fast updating! Well done!

And now I am going to transform into a total bitch and be all "You told me you were planning another Blue Yule story! Where is it, man?" :)

Looking forward to the next chapter (and my answer *stare*) :D
TheMaraudersaremyhomies chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
Awww... cute valiant Sirius. Nice to have an update!
Lizzy0308 chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
I love love love this story. I think you're an amazing writer. This premis is fresh and interesting. Please let them have a happy ending without toooo much trauma. Please
smileitsfreakingweekend chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is really good, but 1945? James Potter was born in 1960.
TheMaraudersaremyhomies chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
So glad to see an update! Little grammar-Remus is adorable, and I'm glad James is so perfectly wonderful about Sirius and Remus. Though this chapter almost contained more Lily/James than Remus/Sirius... are Lily's "lady problems" more problematic than the usual once a month sort? The "we've had sex once" drop got me wondering if little Harry's already on the way... guess I'll have to wait for the update! Great job.
MagnusSpark chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Oh I adore this! The whole AU idea of it is really clever and brilliantly different. And Wolfstar - HNNG. Me likey. I love reading it from Sirius' point of view too.

Remus the grammar fiend - I love it. :D
Jewlz37 chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
I'm baaaaaaack! I liked this chapter a lot, I'm enjoying how you managed to combine conversing and... uh... not conversing? ANYWAY I sort of have an idea about something that might happen in future chapters, if you will allow me to guess?
Your Greatest Fear chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
You guys are amazing, let me just start by saying that. Thank you so much for the shout out! I've never had anything of that sort done for me before, and it made me smile so very much. Thank you. You deserve each and every one of those reviews, plus more. You guys are that awesome. I've also never been called a BAMF before, but thank you for the complement.

This chapter was amazing, but of course you already knew that. It made me smile and laugh and love every word you write. I like it when Remus plots, when Peter actually has a brilliant plan, when James smiles and stares at Lily, when Lily glares in response and when Sirius hmmm well, I think I just like Sirius. In this chapter though, Sirius was so cute when he said just a bit too much. And, aww, James supports them. I can't wait for Peter's reaction.

Thank you for this chapter, dear, and good luck with the rest of school and your HSC. I can't wait for whatever you dish out next, as I'm sure it will be just as amazing as all the other things you and Lacrima write.
desilusor chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
AWESOME. That's what it is. AWESOME.

Commie Marauders? I'm really going to wet my panties right now. I can't tell you how great this is. I love a lot of the things portrayed in here: 40s USA, subversive organizations, UST! It' all amazing!

And Remus being Russian just adds a special something (I have a secret weakness for Russian people).

You HAVE to keep this going, or else I'll die of frustration.

Did I say I love communist!Marauders?
waterlit chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
This was great (y)! I see James is kinda tolerant...
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
Yay! James knows! :)

When is Peter going to find out?
yeboii chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
thank you so much for updating! loved this chapter!
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »