Reviews for Sex, Communism and Other Subversive Activities
Jewlz37 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
A weekend in Vegas... Oh Godric. Now, I have on two (sorta?) related note; when I read the line, 'They left through the bedroom window,' I began singing 'She came in through the bathroom window.' My second slightly unrelated and ridiculous note is that now all I can see it James with the 'Challenge accepted' face... So uh yeah, onto the next chapter!
Jewlz37 chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
I'm enjoying this fanfiction so far because unlike most others, it's thought provoking. A lot of stories you see on here you tend to just absorb, but this one you have to really read and think about. I can't wait to read about dinner at the Black mansion, I'd like to see what happens.
Jewlz37 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I added this to my favorites a while ago, having read most of 'Ruled by Secrecy.' Now that I'm finally getting around to it, I'm excited to read it because S/R is my OTP and the Cold War my favorite subject to study.
Your Greatest Fear chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Hi! I know I haven't reviewed for the past eight chapters but writing a review for every chapter as I read it was a bit tiring. So, instead, I am leaving this one review for all of them. I hope that's okay? If not I can very easily go back and leave a review for each chapter. So, this story so far is very good. Apart from some of the slang (chap?) and technology, I don't see much of a difference with life in 2011. There are some subtle things such as the fact that none of them have kissed a girl by the age of 17, and all that, but I think it's those subtleties that really make this story. So far I'm loving everything about this. I have a feeling that there's some serious plot hiding somewhere around this story but I can't be entirely sure, and even if that doesn't come to fruition this story is still very satisfying.

I very much like the Americas anytime before 1980, so the fact that this story is set somewhere in the '40s is so endearingly cute and I love it.

This whole idea is rather unique and it leaves me wanting more.

Also, I never noticed it much before, but I adore the word "salacious" and all it's variations and that's all thanks to you.

I notice that when you italicize a word, it tends to get stuck to the word next to it, as if there wasn't a space between the two words and at times it takes me a second or so to separate the two words, so maybe you can fix that? Other than that "Sex, Communism and Other Subversive Activities" is a wonderful story and I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing so awesomely.
Greengirl17 chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
I really like this story. I just love the Sirius/Remus pairing and how you put them together. Also the all muggle setting is a change. Please update soon.
azncyborg chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Five words. You need to update soon! I absolutely love this fic... Sirius and Remus just seem so natural. :)
azncyborg chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Yay! After all that sexual tension we get to see some action. :) Love, love, love!
azncyborg chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I love how Remus is not quite ready to admit that he has feelings for Sirius. :) Very cute.

Can't wait to read the rest!
azncyborg chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I absolutely adore this fic, and I love your writing style! :) Can't wait to read more.
waterlit chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
This was interesting! There was some nice development in this chapter (:
Lizzy0308 chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
I love this story. It's so much fun to read. I love the boys relationship. I can't wait for another update
beaniebot475 chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Hello! I love the fic by the way, it's brilliant. I'm a sucker for a happy ending so I kind of want to shout 'Dont let Sirius die!' but it's your fic and you can write it how you wan't. I still think the fics fantastic, I just hate sad endings.
SaintNis chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
I love this story!XD sirius is lovely!
jununy chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
YES NEW CHAPTER AND IT WAS A QUICK UPDATE TOO. That's like crack to me, really.

I really like Sirius's point of view, especially when he's correcting his own grammar xDD I swear every single one of your chapters make me laugh out loud at one point.

btw, I'll be following your tumblr * U* (guess which one is me heheheheh)
slobrain chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Aaah, this chapter made me smile like an idiot _

It was fluffy, but in the best way possible.

Love.