Reviews for Sex, Communism and Other Subversive Activities
MagnusSpark chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Oh I adore this! The whole AU idea of it is really clever and brilliantly different. And Wolfstar - HNNG. Me likey. I love reading it from Sirius' point of view too.

Remus the grammar fiend - I love it. :D
Jewlz37 chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
I'm baaaaaaack! I liked this chapter a lot, I'm enjoying how you managed to combine conversing and... uh... not conversing? ANYWAY I sort of have an idea about something that might happen in future chapters, if you will allow me to guess?
Your Greatest Fear chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
You guys are amazing, let me just start by saying that. Thank you so much for the shout out! I've never had anything of that sort done for me before, and it made me smile so very much. Thank you. You deserve each and every one of those reviews, plus more. You guys are that awesome. I've also never been called a BAMF before, but thank you for the complement.

This chapter was amazing, but of course you already knew that. It made me smile and laugh and love every word you write. I like it when Remus plots, when Peter actually has a brilliant plan, when James smiles and stares at Lily, when Lily glares in response and when Sirius hmmm well, I think I just like Sirius. In this chapter though, Sirius was so cute when he said just a bit too much. And, aww, James supports them. I can't wait for Peter's reaction.

Thank you for this chapter, dear, and good luck with the rest of school and your HSC. I can't wait for whatever you dish out next, as I'm sure it will be just as amazing as all the other things you and Lacrima write.
desilusor chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
AWESOME. That's what it is. AWESOME.

Commie Marauders? I'm really going to wet my panties right now. I can't tell you how great this is. I love a lot of the things portrayed in here: 40s USA, subversive organizations, UST! It' all amazing!

And Remus being Russian just adds a special something (I have a secret weakness for Russian people).

You HAVE to keep this going, or else I'll die of frustration.

Did I say I love communist!Marauders?
waterlit chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
This was great (y)! I see James is kinda tolerant...
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
Yay! James knows! :)

When is Peter going to find out?
yeboii chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
thank you so much for updating! loved this chapter!
Jewlz37 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
A weekend in Vegas... Oh Godric. Now, I have on two (sorta?) related note; when I read the line, 'They left through the bedroom window,' I began singing 'She came in through the bathroom window.' My second slightly unrelated and ridiculous note is that now all I can see it James with the 'Challenge accepted' face... So uh yeah, onto the next chapter!
Jewlz37 chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
I'm enjoying this fanfiction so far because unlike most others, it's thought provoking. A lot of stories you see on here you tend to just absorb, but this one you have to really read and think about. I can't wait to read about dinner at the Black mansion, I'd like to see what happens.
Jewlz37 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I added this to my favorites a while ago, having read most of 'Ruled by Secrecy.' Now that I'm finally getting around to it, I'm excited to read it because S/R is my OTP and the Cold War my favorite subject to study.
Your Greatest Fear chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Hi! I know I haven't reviewed for the past eight chapters but writing a review for every chapter as I read it was a bit tiring. So, instead, I am leaving this one review for all of them. I hope that's okay? If not I can very easily go back and leave a review for each chapter. So, this story so far is very good. Apart from some of the slang (chap?) and technology, I don't see much of a difference with life in 2011. There are some subtle things such as the fact that none of them have kissed a girl by the age of 17, and all that, but I think it's those subtleties that really make this story. So far I'm loving everything about this. I have a feeling that there's some serious plot hiding somewhere around this story but I can't be entirely sure, and even if that doesn't come to fruition this story is still very satisfying.

I very much like the Americas anytime before 1980, so the fact that this story is set somewhere in the '40s is so endearingly cute and I love it.

This whole idea is rather unique and it leaves me wanting more.

Also, I never noticed it much before, but I adore the word "salacious" and all it's variations and that's all thanks to you.

I notice that when you italicize a word, it tends to get stuck to the word next to it, as if there wasn't a space between the two words and at times it takes me a second or so to separate the two words, so maybe you can fix that? Other than that "Sex, Communism and Other Subversive Activities" is a wonderful story and I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing so awesomely.
Greengirl17 chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
I really like this story. I just love the Sirius/Remus pairing and how you put them together. Also the all muggle setting is a change. Please update soon.
azncyborg chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Five words. You need to update soon! I absolutely love this fic... Sirius and Remus just seem so natural. :)
azncyborg chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Yay! After all that sexual tension we get to see some action. :) Love, love, love!
azncyborg chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I love how Remus is not quite ready to admit that he has feelings for Sirius. :) Very cute.

Can't wait to read the rest!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »