Reviews for Sex, Communism and Other Subversive Activities
azncyborg chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I absolutely adore this fic, and I love your writing style! :) Can't wait to read more.
waterlit chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
This was interesting! There was some nice development in this chapter (:
Lizzy0308 chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
I love this story. It's so much fun to read. I love the boys relationship. I can't wait for another update
beaniebot475 chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Hello! I love the fic by the way, it's brilliant. I'm a sucker for a happy ending so I kind of want to shout 'Dont let Sirius die!' but it's your fic and you can write it how you wan't. I still think the fics fantastic, I just hate sad endings.
SaintNis chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
I love this story!XD sirius is lovely!
jununy chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
YES NEW CHAPTER AND IT WAS A QUICK UPDATE TOO. That's like crack to me, really.

I really like Sirius's point of view, especially when he's correcting his own grammar xDD I swear every single one of your chapters make me laugh out loud at one point.

btw, I'll be following your tumblr * U* (guess which one is me heheheheh)
slobrain chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Aaah, this chapter made me smile like an idiot _

It was fluffy, but in the best way possible.

Love.
everyoneisking chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Oh goodo, they didn't end uup having sex in the park. That would have been most unromantic.

But I loved the "I love you". It was gorgeous!

I also really liked the introspective Sirius at the start as well. Its nice to see into his mind a little bit. And Christmas fluff can never go wrong. You describe snowy England so well too! I feel like putting on all my prety scarves and gloves whenever I reas your chapters :)

Supportive Lily was cool too :) I knew she'd be cool with it. :D

Great chap! :) Can't wait for the next one!
Heart of Spellz chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Ah...this is wonderful so far. Your characterisations are lovely and Remus' thought process makes me smile.

I love the idea of Sirius drawing. I'm not sure why, but I do, and it's as simple as that. It gives him an extra side to his character that you don't normally see in fanfiction. This last chapter, as well, had me chuckling quite a few times at some of his thoughts.

Keep it up and I can't wait to read more!
Drenched chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Good chapter. I really love this story and your writing.
Children of the Shadows chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait for the next update!
waterlit chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Well!

Somehow your writing reminds me of British writers - which is apt considering that the characters are living in Britain (or are they in America?) Whichever the case, I really like the style in which you write. It has a really nice flavour. Like old tea, maybe. Or is it old wine?

Right. Sorry for rambling. Anyway this was great and not too explicit (:
Lizzy0308 chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Yea this chapter is totally great. I love fluff. This fluff was particularly fluffy thus fantastic! Thanks for a great story and writing
jununy chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
I HAVE INFINITE POOLS OF LOVE FOR THIS STORY.

it's so light hearted and serious and the same time. I love it arrrggggg soo much.
KittyWitch-and-Zanny chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Joke about Shrieking Shack mmd~ ;)

This is such a brilliant story, dout it will ever not be awesome~
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »