Reviews for Sex, Communism and Other Subversive Activities
everyoneisking chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Oh goodo, they didn't end uup having sex in the park. That would have been most unromantic.

But I loved the "I love you". It was gorgeous!

I also really liked the introspective Sirius at the start as well. Its nice to see into his mind a little bit. And Christmas fluff can never go wrong. You describe snowy England so well too! I feel like putting on all my prety scarves and gloves whenever I reas your chapters :)

Supportive Lily was cool too :) I knew she'd be cool with it. :D

Great chap! :) Can't wait for the next one!
Heart of Spellz chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Ah...this is wonderful so far. Your characterisations are lovely and Remus' thought process makes me smile.

I love the idea of Sirius drawing. I'm not sure why, but I do, and it's as simple as that. It gives him an extra side to his character that you don't normally see in fanfiction. This last chapter, as well, had me chuckling quite a few times at some of his thoughts.

Keep it up and I can't wait to read more!
Drenched chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Good chapter. I really love this story and your writing.
Children of the Shadows chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait for the next update!
waterlit chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Well!

Somehow your writing reminds me of British writers - which is apt considering that the characters are living in Britain (or are they in America?) Whichever the case, I really like the style in which you write. It has a really nice flavour. Like old tea, maybe. Or is it old wine?

Right. Sorry for rambling. Anyway this was great and not too explicit (:
Lizzy0308 chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Yea this chapter is totally great. I love fluff. This fluff was particularly fluffy thus fantastic! Thanks for a great story and writing
jununy chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
I HAVE INFINITE POOLS OF LOVE FOR THIS STORY.

it's so light hearted and serious and the same time. I love it arrrggggg soo much.
KittyWitch-and-Zanny chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Joke about Shrieking Shack mmd ;)

This is such a brilliant story, dout it will ever not be awesome
everyoneisking chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
*squee* I've been waiting for another chapter of this! :D

I LOVE Sirius in this one! He talks just the way I would imagine young Sirius to talk! He's such a little smart-arse, I love him!

Also, I think the highlight of this chapter for me were Remus' parents! How cool are they, man? Love them :)

Looking forward to the next chappy of Between Love and Hate! :D

(Hope you feel better soon though)
Sasparilla123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oooh, never read any kind of AU like this before. I really like how you've done it! You have an amazing skill for characterization too - you've managed to capture the boys and get them down perfectly. And the little bits of humor you've hidden in there are great too.

I love this so far, keep it going (:
andthenshesaid chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
Awww. Okay. This chapter was pretty much just adorable. Remus and Sirius make me flail. You're sort of amazing and I really can't wait for the Shrieking Shack chapter.
waterlit chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
Well I'm excited to know what'll happen next, heh. It has been a most exciting read so far.

Do update soon (:
waterlit chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
I liked the chapter a lot (:
waterlit chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Double date HAHA. Thsi was funny! Regulus was (y)!
waterlit chapter 4 . 4/9/2011