Reviews for Sex, Communism and Other Subversive Activities
merlinfan93 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
I normally just read Merlin fics, but I had to read this when I saw the title!

I loved it-yay for communism! :D
The bestest ever123 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
absoloutely amazing! Love it! Cznt wait for more
CatAttackkk chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
It's like I'm reading a novel.. I really like your writing.

Awesome chapter! Will continue to read!
Beatlebug chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Oh my, i love it! please update soon, i think it's very well written and the characters are just perfect! :)
FieryAngel20 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
It was really good! I enjoyed how you worded things and how made it all fit. Write more?
Poloppi chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I am definitely looking forward to more! Great start!
RedGoldX3 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
loving it! :) its got a really good start, can't wait till its updated :D :D
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I quite enjoyed the style of this. Very well-crafted prose. I'm interested to see how this story plays out- obviously it won't be a direct analogue, because the Death Eaters were the ones (like the Communists) you could never be sure who they were, and in this story the Communists are the protagonists (and I totally get why having teenagers in the '40s be interested in Communism makes moral sense. It's a little early for anti-Russian sentiments in August 1945 but I'll forgive it.) This beginning is enchanting. I love the introductions to the characters. Nice.
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I loved the end, Sirius was su casul about it xD "Oh you Russain boys"

can't wait for the next chapter!
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
this is rather funny. Please update.
Jente Bidernais chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Schouldn't you be writing the sequel for Ruled by Secrecy, instead of creating stories about James Potter being a communist? I only forgive you for this indiscretion because it's such a good story! I love it and I strongly encourage you to write on both stories...
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8