Reviews for Break
Dragon Lisha Luther chapter 1 . 2/11
This is such a sad piece. But it is beautifully done. It has every emotion that needs to be there and the ending was really sweet.
Hasenpfeffer chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was... powerful, to say the least. I really, really enjoyed it. I love how you captured Ed's emotions so clearly even though it wasn't even from his point of view- something which can be a challenge. Really, this is a beautiful piece of work )
The ending was great. I don't really see Ed living on without Alphonse. If he did, he would definitely become a mere shell of himself, those two have too close of a bond to each other.
Roses Wrath chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I love this. It's amazing.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
My reactions to this story in four parts.

-I was like, how could you-! Al! *sobs*
-Then, "go Ed go." In my creepy monotony and cold voice. All hell, pain misery and sufferings be inflicted upon the pathetic fool who killed Al.
-Mwuhahahah, suffer! Feel the pain! RAGE WINDS!
-...And then you killed ED! And goes back to the first stage. *sobs*

Is this a sequel to another fic? I would love to try reading it despite my lack of knowledge about Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Sad but also unbelievably beautiful at the same time.
sayurin91 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow liked the story xP.
Oddly gets the feeling he tried human transmutation again near the end o-o - Blaims the "Rebounds always occur whenever someone tries to attempt the impossible" line and Ed disintegrating kinda like Al did when they transmuted their mom.
Ikurus chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Parrot Post chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I love it. Sad ending but I cant really picture Ed living when Alphonse is dead.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yeah, unwritten rule indeed... Imagine, Voldie taken down by a mere muggle...
TheMoreThenHalfWaterAlchemist chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Not sure if I should cry... Or be happy... o.O
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
loved it
SilenceBeckoning chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
OH MY GOD! This is absolutely amazing! You're writing style is fantastic. I couldn't read fast enough. So much emotion and suspense. How dare you, Voldemort, kill poor, sweet Al! This has to be one of the best HP/FMA stories I have ever read! Thank you for sharing it.
sama-chan chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Woo! That was really good! I love Ed. Like, really, really, love him. He's so emo, yet badass. Great job!
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
*sniff sniff* this was so sad! but it was good too!
Seven of Clubs chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Shit... That was different. Loved it.

Listening to 'Be my escape' by Reliant K sets the mood pretty well.