Reviews for Under the Sakura Tree
ALLRRPRP chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I'm not 100% percent sure, but I think people in Japan don't shake hands when they meet. Too bad you didn't finish this. There are far too many unfinished fics on this site.
Evergreen Wings chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Nicely done... like everyone else here, I'm homing for an update.
akari-hayashi chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Nyaa... I think you are probably not gonna continue this, since it is four years already... But I just wanna tell you the two chapters so far have been pretty enjoyable. :) Hope you continue to write other stuff.
Joshua chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
Pretty what does it mean when you said Iori - "Against his will found himself taking in the other's form under the baggy black shirt and pants?

I really don't quite understand the story so could you make it a little easier to understand? Please? And why did Iori kiss Kyo?And why was Kyo looking at Iori's private parts? And why was Iori wearing a boe tie in his crouch area?I don't get.
Joshua chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
oh juicy. I like this story. Consider this as a review!
Puppet in the Corner chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
I hate you... why won't you update?... *mutters* evil people...not fair... *really wants some IoKyo(Haha) action*...
Lina the Outlawed Bomber chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
Please, please finish! Or I'll banish ya ta the Shadow Realm! (begins cackling insanely...)
kagami chapter 2 . 5/2/2003
e... more i say! O_O
Homie-G chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Hasuko chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Don't leave me here to rot up from suspense! CONTINUE WRITING PLEASE! IorixKyo rules!
Mr. Me chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
Hoy..I've been waiting for a while..I'm waiting..Cause this is the best fic on Kyo and Iori I've read..Unless..of course, you can prove me wrong..but that's all based on opinion. Continue.
Mr. Me chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
HOY! Do you know what I think this is? Do you know what I'm even GOING to ask you? No t just ask you. I'm going to TELL you. RIGHT HERE AND NOW ABOUT IORI AND KYO! I WANT continue. HURRY! THE SUSPENSE! *shrivels*
reia-chan chapter 2 . 10/18/2002
hooeeee... kyo-sama and iori-sama... when's the next chapter? me want more!
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
this is NOT the end

continue pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

must have moreeeeeeee
Kyona Aki Joey-Wan Leonhart chapter 2 . 8/17/2002
Ohhh! More. More!

C'mon, let's get more of this fanfic, please? I love Kyo.